Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean to DarkLogix

MVM

to DarkLogix

Re: [Spoiler] The advengers

Oh I’d go just to see Scarlett Johansson in something black and skintight,……

Although I did read the comics when I was a kid.

BTW, I guessed the enemies would be the Skrull when the trailers made it seem as if they were extraterrestrial and they showed Cap give the Hulk the order to “Smash” in one of the trailers

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

actually the ones faught in the movie weren't skrull but in the scene after the cool credits theres a single skrull that's being told how picking a fight with earth is like asking for death, so in the next movie I'd bet on the srkull playing a bigger part.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix

Premium Member

the scene where Hulk beat the crap outa loki was pure awsome

loki: I'm a god and won't be bullied by the likes of...
Hulk: go on slaming Loki so hard the cement floor starts breaking

Then Loki just lay there in the crator on the cement floor made by hulk's smashing as though loki were just some club, it was cool how hulk just interupted Loki like that

I was expecting Hulk to say something like Hulk smash puny asgard

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

Niarlan

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

(spoiler)

He did say 'Puny God' but the laughter in the theatre drowned it out ... it was sooo funny. The Face at the end was Thanos....he's a God wannabe...look him up and he's very tied into the cosmic cube/tesseract...and he's courts death so that line at the end where the attach leader says to attack earth is to court death...it means he will be back and it willl be cosmic

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

Thank you
I got my wires crossed. I told my kids he was Darkseid, which is I recall is a DC creation. Thanos, the being who loved/worshipped death. I seem to recall him being a major player in Marvel's first Secret Wars. Spider-man had a bit part in that cross over event, I think.