RKB_t
join:2012-05-02
Houston, TX

RKB_t to

to

Re: are we back?

said by :

It was a tough 2 weeks for me also.

I noticed that when I went to log in, the system did not recognize my original login name, so I created this "telcodadnj" one temporarily until the the site is fully restored.

It looks to me that the site was restored only up to a point on Sept. 17, 2010. Since I created my login only last September, it was not in the restored database, unlike most of the other long-time posters here.

I had a problem logging in using my "Russ" account. I think someone else was using that account name back in 2010 and the email address is not mine. So I created the new "RKB" account. I am hoping that after the data recovery I can go back to the "Russ" account.

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

There are lots of minor issues. Even this forum is the old red color instead of the newer blue. It's better than nothing...

backfeed
is giving feedback
join:2002-12-16
Peru, IN

backfeed

I actually like the red color!

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny

Some people do. It was changed before because someone was just sure it wasn't readable. After many, many, many, many adjustments it turned out that person's video was messed up. It wasn't the forum. It was the computer.

After all the work, I just left it. For now, what we have is what we have, anyway. So, love it while it is here. One thing I know is that not everyone loves any theme.
RKB_t
join:2012-05-02
Houston, TX

RKB_t

It will be interesting to see how the new posts get merged with the recovered data.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny

I suspect the challenge would be from the 2010 image data through before the site went down. I don't know the details or the plan, but it just seems to me merging the new data would be the easier part.