Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Zach1
Premium
join:2006-11-26
NW Minnesota

Premium gone

Lost my premium membership in the crash. Is it safe to re-sub at this time or should I await more data recovery? Don't see the "Site Help" forum so forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask.

Thanks!!
--
Zach

fourboxers
Co-Lead Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto, ON
I'll move you over to site help.

The premium memberships should be recovered with the rest of the data so I would hold off for now.

Zach1
Premium
NW Minnesota
Thank You. Not sure how I missed the site help forum.
--
Zach

shimonmor
Premium
join:2000-12-30
Sedro Woolley, WA
reply to Zach1
Just for the record, I lost my "premium" membership too. Will wait to see how things will unfold. Glad to see the site back up and (mostly) running!

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to fourboxers
said by fourboxers:

I'll move you over to site help.

The premium memberships should be recovered with the rest of the data so I would hold off for now.

I'm wondering, is there a sign-up date (after such a date) that a person would have lost their premium membership? I'm still premium...since April 2004. Seems that some who lost it, where premium after the end of 2005.

However, I did lost my mod powers...not that I used them much...
--
Not all men are idiots. There are still a lot of bachelors out there.

Bobcat79
Premium
join:2001-02-04
It would be anyone who got their premium status after September 17, 2010.

Any members (premium or otherwise) who signed up after September 17, 2010 don't have accounts at all.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57
Reviews:
·Comcast

Data restoration is underway. User accounts, ISP reviews and news have been restored. There will be some hours of down time scheduled for final restoration. Full restoration is anticipated within days

I see some accts restored / premium and newer - good stuff

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Zach1
Thanks for your patience.

Zach1
Premium
NW Minnesota
Thanks for the update. I was so patient I didn't even notice it had been restored. I was much more worried about the possibility of having to find a new hangout. It's great to see everyone and everything coming back online. Kudos to those paying the huge data recovery bills and spending endless hours to make it all happen!!
--
Zach