Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

1 edit

[bug] news commenting - off on some on on others

Just posting to add to the list of things that are still weird (yes I know restored mode, limited mode, etc)...

News articles... some allow comments, some don't.

Man I really want to comment on some of them....

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
It is ironic. I don't read all of the news articles and I don't often post in the ones I read. But there is one up there now that I have been itching to post in and cannot.

For me, NONE allow posting currently.

Plus, am I the only one or does everybody not see uniqs for number of views on the postlist/all page and on each forum's main page? I really miss that feature. All I see currently is the number of actual replies in the threads...but not the number of views.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

state
stress magnet
Premium,Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory
kudos:6
reply to dib22
I think commenting is disabled for new articles, but not the old one; which are subsequently too old to reply to.

Is that what you're seeing?

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:2
reply to Mele20
said by Mele20:

Plus, am I the only one or does everybody not see uniqs for number of views on the postlist/all page and on each forum's main page?

I don't see uniqs either. Just the number of replies. No doubt they'll (along with everything else) come back when all is fixed.
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02
kudos:39
reply to dib22
News commenting is currently disabled. Should be enabled before too long as we re-integrate newer data.