join:2004-06-09
Houston, TX
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

Sirius Disclosure Project. Very Interesting

»earthspore.com/disclosure-suppre···y-movie/

Truly fascinating to watch.

This is a presentation given by Dr. Steven Greer.

He's a trauma dr. turned ET Buff.

My wife and mother in law experienced the ufos shown in this video as did the entire apartment complex where they lived at the time.

The speed and angles at which they moved were unbelievable.

I hope you like it.

Dave
--
Workablob - Author of CopyRite XP. An Awesome GUI for Microsoft Robocopy »copyrite.dyndns.biz

iam me
Cunnilingus Is Next To Godliness
Premium
join:2001-08-05
evolve

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o

workablob

join:2004-06-09
Houston, TX
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

Once again Neil Nails It. He is the man. He took the torch from Carl Sagan.
I especially enjoyed his chat on-stage with Richard Dawkins.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

»chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2011···iens.jpg
--
Workablob - Author of CopyRite XP. An Awesome GUI for Microsoft Robocopy »copyrite.dyndns.biz

zelgoog
Premium
join:2003-10-19
Oregon City, OR
reply to iam me

Hahah, smart AND funny.
Where's Ultima1? lol

TinFoil Hat

@sbcglobal.net
reply to workablob

Tyson can routinely discount whatever he wants to, and from a position of “respect” that I am not sure that he deserves. He even brings a 9 year old kid to help “prove” his point, and the morons that are interviewing him sit and guffaw like he is some kind of genius when he patiently explains to us inferior normal folks how superior he and his “fellow scientists” observations must be. According to him, we should all disbelieve our eyes until he and his nerd buddies validate what we think we see.
Prior to seeing what I saw in the mid-80’s in the sky outside of Lancaster CA I might have bought into his BS. I can guarantee you that if good old Neil had been there that evening, and had nothing to hide, he would be telling a different story today.
Not that I can explain what I saw. But I can say with certainty that nothing that I am aware of could be that big, and exhibit the flight characteristics that this thing did. I am an aircraft mechanic by trade, worked at Edwards, worked around the SR-71 and the TR-1 and I was pretty damn sure that I knew what our technology could and could not do at the time.
I don’t talk about it very often – you get those knowing looks and nods when you do – but in spite of that, and dorks like Tyson with tons of book learning and no real life experience – it was there, it was huge, and it went from hovering to gone in a clear evening desert sky – in less than 5 seconds.
Now excuse me – I’ve got a headache and I can’t find my roll of aluminum foil.
(btw- I am a 10 + year registered member here)

Expand your moderator at work

TinFoil Hat

@sbcglobal.net

1 edit

Re: Sirius Disclosure Project. Very Interesting

When discussions re: UFO's come up, I usually clam up these days. Like I said, I KNOW what I experienced. I have related this story in the past and the usual response is disbelief. So generally I keep my mouth shut on the subject. Tyson's pompous know-it-all attitude touched a nerve, and made me want to comment. But apparently, not enough of a nerve to want be labeled as a "UFO nut" again.

Brauckmiller

join:2001-01-21
Shirley, MA

said by TinFoil Hat :

When discussions re: UFO's come up, I usually clam up these days. Like I said, I KNOW what I experienced. I have related this story in the past and the usual response is disbelief. So generally I keep my mouth shut on the subject. Tyson's pompous know-it-all attitude touched a nerve, and made me want to comment. But apparently, not enough of a nerve to want be labeled as a "UFO nut" again.

And yet, you managed not to this time.

You obviously missed the point about arguing from ignorance. You don't KNOW what it was. You just assume you do.

I am not discounting the fact that you saw something; I'm just arguing that you don't have any proof of what you saw.

I believe that there is an invisible man in the sky who controls my thoughts and actions and I have to appease him or my VIP pass will be revoked and I can't go to the big party he holds for those who do what he says. How do I know he exists? Well, a friend was dying, they asked the invisible man for help and he got better. I saw it with my own two eyes.