spc
Search similar:

uniqs

siersema
join:2005-06-16
Mansfield, TX

siersema

[DVR] Skip Forward Not Always Working

I have noticed that some shows the skip forward function does not work at all. When I hit the skip forward the DVR screen comes up with the show and there is no resume. Also noticed that chapters are not available for those recordings - the windows come up but there is no pictures and when you select them the DVR screen comes back on. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
bushleaguer
join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ

bushleaguer

Yes. As far as I can tell, the issue lies with the new firmware interacting with local commercials.

Fingers crossed that the new firmware (1.9.1) has fixed the issue.

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar to siersema

to siersema
Yes (as bushleaguer notes). Local commercials and skip. 1.9.1 *should* fix.

Yes. Chapters are outside of the IMG and a separate issue.
said by siersema:

I have noticed that some shows the skip forward function does not work at all. When I hit the skip forward the DVR screen comes up with the show and there is no resume. Also noticed that chapters are not available for those recordings - the windows come up but there is no pictures and when you select them the DVR screen comes back on. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

siersema
join:2005-06-16
Mansfield, TX

siersema

Thanks for the information. I got the 1.9.1 message yesterday so looking forward to fixing many annoyances such as audio and video drop outs. Will the update correct issues with recordings already done?
knarf829
join:2007-06-02

knarf829

If the past updates are any indication, the update will create more issues than it fixes and slow down all boxes currently in the field.