spc
uniqs
Shatter13
join:2006-07-24
Waterford, MI

Shatter13 to jofos

to jofos

Re: SWTOR

PvP is so f*cked up. I just got my 3rd toon to 50 and I PvP pretty much exculsively but when you hit 50 and have the base Recruit gear...prepare to get butt r*ped. The gearing gap of players in PvP to people just entering the 50 bracket is horribly bad and the only option is to take your lumps until you get geared which is a retarded. Glad Im playing D3 next week, tired of their horrible design choices.

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

Zyncotl

Premium Member

said by Shatter13:

PvP is so f*cked up. I just got my 3rd toon to 50 and I PvP pretty much exculsively but when you hit 50 and have the base Recruit gear...prepare to get butt r*ped. The gearing gap of players in PvP to people just entering the 50 bracket is horribly bad and the only option is to take your lumps until you get geared which is a retarded. Glad Im playing D3 next week, tired of their horrible design choices.

That's how it should be. Newbie gets raped by vets until newbie is a vet who then rapes the newbie. If you were just as good as the vets asap then what's the incentive to play? Logic, use it.

Caledfwlch10
join:2010-05-03

Caledfwlch10

said by Zyncotl:

said by Shatter13:

That's how it should be. Newbie gets raped by vets until newbie is a vet who then rapes the newbie. If you were just as good as the vets asap then what's the incentive to play? Logic, use it.

That sounds like CEO's of companies to the 1%ers also. I bet that could be applied to a lot of things.
Slydermv
join:2010-03-11
Thunder Bay, ON

Slydermv to Zyncotl

to Zyncotl
said by Zyncotl:

said by Shatter13:

Agreed... plus BM gear doesn't really take all that long to get anyways. WH on the other hand... holy shitballs!