Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen

Re: [game] Avengers

Protus didn't say that his role was given as Hawkeye, he is just guessing that's who he is.

Vote: f0rtys3ven

I think it's between him and chlen and right now he seems like the more sure choice.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

also... my rant above is why i am vote fortyseven

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

Protus didn't say that his role was given as Hawkeye, he is just guessing that's who he is.

Correct. I didn't get a name with the role. I get to shoot people. Hawkeye has bows and arrows, other avengers don't get to shoot anything except for perhaps Black Widow. Just my best guess.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee

I did not get a name either, just that I survive one night kill attempt. Being as how I have not seen the movie either, I have no idea who it might be.

Anyway, I was looking for f0rtys3ven to step up and look scummy and I think he has (at least enough to warrant my vote).

Let's do this:

Vote: f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Chaplain

to Chaplain
:/ well at least it will be over.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

f4tyseven - 3 - chlen, Brom, Dunga Bee (L-1)

Players not voting: DrModem, f4tyseven, ProtusMose

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Modem's still alive? I demand a recount

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
I guess it's time to move forward. vote: cuarentaysiete

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Yeah, forgot about Modem.

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

f4tyseven - 3 - chlen, Brom, Dunga Bee (L-0)

Players not voting: f4tyseven, ProtusMose (Voting for unknown player at the moment - doesn't count)

Somehow forty didn't die.......
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

How dare you make me google that word to find out it means 40 and 7. You bastard.

Well, Forty is at L--1, which is his lynch. He was not lynched at L-0.
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

They decided to lynch 47. When he got to L-0, nothing happened. Was he unlynchable? No one would know, cause someone came in and voted for him in a different language. WTF?! Seriously? There's always that one guy.........

But that did it. He was lynched.

f4tyseven: Pepper Potts – You are the Vanilla Townie. You have no powers. You win with the Town. UNKNOWN TO PLAYER Is Beloved but doesn’t know it. Takes one extra vote to lynch.

It is now Night
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

The Avengers assembled yet again, but someone was missing. Oh snap, Bruce Banner was laying on the ground with a broken neck. Don't ask me to explain it. He's just dead somehow.

Brom See Profile: Bruce Banner – The Hulk – You are the Town Doc. You can protect one person each Night. You win with the Town.

Player List
Meningitis See Profile
f4tyseven
chlen See Profile
Jobbie See Profile
Exodus See Profile
Prevailer See Profile
DrModem See Profile
drew See Profile
Blockgorilla See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
ekster See Profile
Antonica See Profile
Dunga Bee See Profile
Brom See Profile

It is now Day!
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

An arrow flew out of nowhere and landed smack dab in the middle of chlen See Profile's face. He fell over dead.

chlen See Profile: Loki – You are the Mafia Godfather. You show up as Innocent upon investigation. You may kill one player per Night. You can also target one player each Night, and if they are susceptible, will join the Mafia. You can talk to your fellow Mafia. You win with the Mafia.

GG! Town BARELY Wins!
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

Town

Antonica See Profile: Steve Rogers - Captain America – You are the Town Cop. You can investigate one person per Night and find if they are Guilty or Innocent. You win with the Town.

drew See Profile: Tony Stark – Iron Man – You are the Town Inventor. You can create one item per Day and give it to the player you wish. Item must be approved by the Mod. You win with the Town.

Brom See Profile: Bruce Banner – The Hulk – You are the Town Doc. You can protect one person each Night. You win with the Town.

Dunga Bee See Profile: Thor – You are the Town Wooden Armor. You will survive one Night Kill attempt this game. You win with the Town.

Exodus See Profile: Natasha Romanoff – Black Widow – You are the Town Roleblocker. You can block one person each Night. You win with the Town.

Prevailer See Profile: Clint Barton - Hawkeye – You are the Town Sniper. You can shoot someone once each Day, with a pre-determined effect unknown to you. You win with the Town. UNKNOWN TO PLAYER Day 1: Silence; Day 2: Roleblocks for Day/Night; Day 3: Kill; Day 4: Makes Bulletproof Day/Night; Day 5: Removes Voting Ability for the Day; Day 6: Investigates Target; Day 7: Kill; Day 8: Silence

Blockgorilla See Profile: Nick Fury – You are the Town Judge. You can secretly reset the Vote once per Day by a PM to the Mod. You win with the Town.

DrModem See Profile: Agent Phil Coulson – You are the Town Bus Driver. You can switch two people per Night. You win with the Town.

ekster See Profile: Agent Maria Hill – You are the Vanilla Townie. You have no powers. You win with the Town.

Meningitis See Profile: Professor Erik Selvig – You are the Vanilla Townie. You have no powers. You win with the Town. UNKNOWN TO PLAYER Traitor. If targeted by the GF, will join the Mafia

f4tyseven: Pepper Potts – You are the Vanilla Townie. You have no powers. You win with the Town. UNKNOWN TO PLAYER Is Beloved but doesn’t know it. Takes one extra vote to lynch.

Mafia

chlen See Profile: Loki – You are the Mafia Godfather. You show up as Innocent upon investigation. You may kill one player per Night. You can also target one player each Night, and if they are susceptible, will join the Mafia. You can talk to your fellow Mafia. You win with the Mafia.

tmodelt See Profile: The Other – You are the Mafia Sniper. You can kill one person during the Day this game. You can talk to your fellow Mafia. You win with the Mafia.

Jobbie See Profile: Chitauri Warrior – You are the Mafia Roleblocker. You can Roleblock one person each Night. You can talk to your fellow Mafia. You win with the Mafia.

Day 1 / Night 1 Actions
ProtusMose shot Jim and silenced him publicly and privately until the end of Day 1
drew created an invention that turns the receiver into a Dog for the day and gave it to Archivis
Archivis doesn’t use his Block ability
Jobbie Blocked Archivis (irony)
Antonica Investigated ekster and received an Innocent result
DrModem Switched Meningitis and Antonica
chlen replaced Jim
chlen targeted Meningitis as Traitor, but targeted Antonica instead with no result (so close!)
chlen killed drew
Brom doesn’t use his Protect ability

Day 2 / Night 2 Actions
Archivis was lynched
Brom protected Antonica
chlen killed Brom, but killed Blockfire instead due to the switch
chlen targeted Antonica as Traitor with no result
Jobbie Blocked f4tyseven
DrModem switched Blockfire and Brom
Antonica investigated f4tyseven and got an Innocent result

Day 3 / Night 3 Actions
tmodelt shot Antonica
ProtusMose shot Jobbie and killed him
tmodelt is lynched
DrModem switched himself with f4tyseven
Brom Protected DrModem but targeted f4tyseven due to the switch
chlen killed DrModem but targeted f4tyseven due to the switch and f4tyseven was protected
chlen targeted Brom as Traitor with no result

Day 4 / Night 4 Actions
ekster was lynched
DrModem switched himself with Dunga Bee
Brom Protected Dunga Bee but targeted DrModem due to the switch
chlen killed DrModem, but targeted Dunga Bee instead using up his wooden armor
chlen recruited Dunga Bee, but targeted DrModem instead with no result

Day 5 / Night 5 Actions
Meningitis was lynched
Brom Protected Dunga Bee
DrModem switched Dunga Bee and Brom
chlen killed DrModem

Day 6 / Night 6 Actions
f4tyseven was lynched
Brom protected Protus
chlen killed Brom

Day 7 / Night 7 Actions
ProtusMose shot chlen and killed him

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

cliffhanger

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

It was a fun game to watch unfold. Well played.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Good game

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

GG!

Town OP!!!!

Blockgorilla
Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to Chaplain

to Chaplain
I'm still upset i didn't get a "mutherfuckin" in there, I was seriously trying to channel my inner Samuel L.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

said by ekster:

As for numbers, I'm a plain townie, I'm betting there are two more vanillas, a doc, a vigilante a lame Protus, a bus driver (if modem isn't lying) and maybe a watcher or some other not v. powerful power role (armour). That's 7. A survivor and a godfather makes it 9 8. Knock yourself out, kids.

And a sidenote for when the game ends, amiriteoramiriteorwhat? (amirite.avi)

Yours trully,
Batman.

Protus should've just claimed vig town and be done with it.
And my math was off by 1, so no survivor... other than that, Batman fucking wins again!

GG. Even if I was the only real vanilla in the game. :(

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Thanks for hosting Kris, was a fun game!
Expand your moderator at work
[game] Newbie F11 »
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 9 · 10 · 11 · 12