uniqs
JoeSchmoe007
Premium Member
join:2003-01-19
Brooklyn, NY

JoeSchmoe007

Premium Member

CallCentric allows limiting calls on per-country basis

I didn't know that. It turns out if you click on any entry on "Allow calls" screen the list of countries comes up for the area you clicked on.
Anon
Anon

Anon

Anon

Yes, CallCentric was first with this.

It is under "Preferences".

I have mine set to US, Canada, and iNum.

The Allow Calls preference allows you to select which areas of the world you want to allow calling from. Any area you do not include will be restricted and cannot be called unless you were to return to these settings and then allow it. Callers attempting to call an area that is not allowed will get an error message stating calling is not allowed to that area.

You may individually choose specific countries you want to allow calling to by clicking on the heading (such as North America) and then choosing those countries, or general regions of the world by checking the region which will include all the countries within that region.

The default setting of "Everywhere" does not restrict your calling area and you will be able to place outbound calls to anywhere your rate plan and balance allow.

If you do not plan on calling everywhere in the world we suggest you setup the Allow Calls preference to only allow calls to the countries/areas of the world you regularly call, and we strongly suggest you use this feature if you are using an IP PBX system.