dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
bpoff17
join:2009-03-31

bpoff17 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [Professions] Secondarys Professions.

said by DarkLogix:

Well my priest is only 43 so no flying

I don't know but I do know the RNG gods hate me.
I installed gathermate but it seems it only tracks the ones you've found.

You can get the gathermate data as well, this contains all the known nodes that have been reported back. I personally use Gatherer and download the database from WowHead (I think that's where it is).
cymraeg_t
join:2012-05-03

cymraeg_t

for gathermate2 do you have to have gathermate, or is it stand alone.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to bpoff17

Premium Member

to bpoff17
Well I would use gatherer but it hasn't been updated in a few patches.

and sorry for leaving out the 2 but I installed gathermate2 is it ok to install both 1 and 2?

with 2 it seems to lack any old world nodes

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to cymraeg_t

to cymraeg_t
I use gathermate 2 by itself I believe. I used the data DL to get known (read reported by other players) nodes. I feel like I need to turn this off in some zones I have farmed since the data mined nodes and the collected nodes overlap a lot and on your map you start to get blobs of circles. It can make it harder to see the gold dot on your mini map, especially with 310 flying since I have had times where I fly by an area and realize there is a node behind me.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I added the gathermate2 data part so is there something you have to do to switch the data on?

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by DarkLogix:

I added the gathermate2 data part so is there something you have to do to switch the data on?

There is an option in gathermate where you can get the data and import it. I turned off this portion because my map was just full of circles like bTU said.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Guess I'll have to hunt for it again

I downloaded gathermate2 data via curse client so I had assumed it'd be in the game and showing up.