reply to Thaler

Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread

What happened to you on Saturday =/

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3

I logged on but didn't see ya. I just figured I had logged in a bit late and missed you. Apologies though, my game playing tendencies are rough estimates.

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4

I saw you had logged on about 50 minutes before me. Do you have any wiz hand me downs?
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Thaler
Premium
Los Angeles, CA

Wizzie? Not that I have actively, but I can stash things for you.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

That would be great. I need traditional wiz gear, crit, crit damage, int, all resist vit, in order of precedence.
--

Meeps

join:2012-08-20

1 edit
reply to Archivis

So yeah, just finished Nightmare on Hardcore Demon Hunter, I was in a public game and saw someone die in the fight against Diablo (poor guy).

Sold up all my non hardcore gear. Now that Borderlands 2 is out, I think I'm done with D3. I'll probably just jump on my HC DH if I feel like playing it again.

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
join:2008-05-10
Sterling Heights, MI
reply to Savious

Saviouss - Thought you stopped playing?

I have some Wiz gear for you if you need. baineschile#1579

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

said by baineschile:

Saviouss - Thought you stopped playing?

I have some Wiz gear for you if you need. baineschile#1579

Nope, got back into after playing GW2. Wasnt really a fan of GW2, all the skills and items in the game felt really underwhelming, and now Diablo 3 skills and items are getting exciting again!

That would be cool, thank you. Ill add you tonight. Did some A3 runs with Thaler the other day. I usually play my Barb, as my Wizard is severly undergeared. I can handle A3 with him, but its a slow grindy process, whereas my Barb (not a Sprint like the Wind Barb!) can just smash face for days.

If you want to do some A3 runs with me, hit me up, when I am on I am always down for killin!

Have you guys played around with the dual wield glitch? Last night I equipped my 1k DPS Sever with 50% crit damage and my Grandfather with 177% crit damage.

Good times.
--

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI

Ok, ill say it.

What dual-weild glitch? Youtubed it, couldnt find anything recent.

Thaler
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Archivis

Did the servers finally stabilize after pandas, or is there still that massive lag storm over both D3 & WoW?

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

I thought D3 only had one server since people only played it for a month. There's still some server lag occasionally in WoW though.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to baineschile

You can dual wield Skorns for example.

Basically:

Fill your inventory up with items except for one slot. Give a friend the weapons you want to dual wield. Open trade screen, put the weapon(s) you have equipped in the trade screen, have friend put the weaposn you want in the trade screen.

Trade.

Profit.

It takes some practice, but I was dual wielding my Grand Father and a Sever. Ill show you on Sunday if your on.
--

cyrus360
Getting Freaky With It
Premium
join:2003-02-16
Sedro Woolley, WA
reply to Archivis

I wouldn't mind trying that glitch. Add me Freakynorm#1870
--
»www.freakynorm.com

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

I believe they fixed it. I was trying to get it to work earlier this week and couldnt get it down.
--

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI

Anyone know the official date for 1.0.5?

Thaler
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Thaler

Man, there's something done goofed at Blizzard when Toys-R-Us is selling Diablo 2 at $20, and Diablo 3 for $10.

KeepOnRockin
Music Lover Forever
Premium
join:2002-11-08
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Thaler:

Man, there's something done goofed at Blizzard when Toys-R-Us is selling Diablo 2 at $20, and Diablo 3 for $10.

IMO, that's what Diablo III is worth nowadays. lol

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

Click for full size
OMG DIDNT BELIEVE IT, BUT ITS TRUE

LOL

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Archivis

Bump.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

said by Savious:

Bump.

This post, my friends, summarizes the entire Diablo 3 franchise. Desperation for relevance.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

I couldn't, in my heart, allow this post to go to page 2.

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Archivis

I haven't even reloaded it on my machine. Since MoP came out I don't need anything to fill my time and since Diablo 3 and WoW are both up and down at the same time, a major disappointment in my book, I don't feel the need to install.
--
Want the shirt? - »www.despair.com/thedestructor.html
Not afiliated or making any profit from sales

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10

Anyone have todays patch notes? I just heard something about ingame advertising, if thats true... time to delete\uninstall the game.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5

said by Jodokast:

Anyone have todays patch notes? I just heard something about ingame advertising, if thats true... time to delete\uninstall the game.

»fr.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/···h_notes/
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2

[–]LabLover_inCA[]
Anyone care to give some highlights to someone that stopped playing right around 1.0.3?

[–]hysteria87
1.0.4 - Monster hp/damage nerfed, characters buffed, legendaries buffed, rares are crappy.
1.0.5 - Items can't drop below level 58 in inferno, monster power levels change all monsters to level 63 and they make the loot they drop roll with up to ilvl 63 affixes as well as dropping more items.
Hellfire Ring gives you 35% more xp, 170-200 mainstat, 4 random props and you have to kill a boss in each act with 5 stacks for a chance to get keys or the recipe (act 4 one time only).
Use keys to open portals to kill pairs of uber versions of bosses from various acts for a chance at organs. Use the 3 organs to craft ring.
Resplendent chests are worthwile again and doing events is also as they drop loots based on your NV stacks and give you 1 if you are below 5.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

baineschile
2600 ways to live
Premium
Sterling Heights, MI

Just played 1.0.5 as a WW barbarian last night for about 3 hours. Here are my thoughts.

I like the new layout, and the monster power makes a HUGE difference. I started out at MP7, and it literally took 10 minutes of straight spinning to bring down a pack. The good news is that when I was 5-stacked, I got a ledgendary with the first pack I faced afterwards. I didnt see this in the notes, but I feel like Molten is much stronger than it was before.

If you havent played since 1.0.3, youll notice quite a difference. In a lot of ways, they made the game better with the paragon levels, and now with the ledgedary drop doubled, AH prices should go down to less than a billion gold for anything good.

Prior to 1.0.3, inferno was nearly impossible, but now its beatable with the right gear and setup on any class.

All that being said...the game still isnt what D2 was. Acts 3 and 4 are really lazily built, and there isnt as much customization (only 4 gems, as opposed to D2s 16 gems, and 24 runes).

You should still find it enjoyable, but youre going to need some bank to get some good gear.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

said by baineschile:

only 4 gems, as opposed to D2s 16 gems

???

Diamond
Ruby
Amethyst
Skull
Emerald
Topaz
--

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT

In addition, all of those gems were useless. Topaz were only used for MF if you couldn't afford IST runes.
--

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Archivis

Anyone else looking to do some key farming? I played for a bit last night on MP1. The game is actually difficult again.

I got my Act 1 key, tried for an Act 2 but no dice. Its actually exciting to try for keys now.

Hit me up if you want to do some farmin!
--

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Archivis

Whats up diablo 3 fans/players? was just checking up on whats going on with diablo 3 lately since i do not have the game installed anymore nor do i play it.. So does Diablo 3 still not have an offline mode? If it does then I would love to jump back into it, its been 3 months or longer since i last played (since release)