All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

1 edit

19579823 (banned)

I just got some from Aldi's today and i love them!!!!!

They use WATER instead of any milk but most importantly they use ENRICHED FLOUR and they taste wonderful! (Like Thomas's used to)

They are MUCH THICKER also........ (99 cents -- Cant beat that price)

Aldi's has always been good for finding ALTERNATIVE food that isnt in MAINSTREAM stores.....

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by 19579823:

Aldi's has always been good for finding ALTERNATIVE food that isnt in MAINSTREAM stores.....

Isn't that the food stamp grocery with a whole aisle dedicated to Velveeta cheese "product?"
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman

Premium Member

The Aldi in my city is not like that. A great variety of people use it because it can be faster to shop in than the regular Kroger or Publix and has a better selection than the corner gas station or drug store quick market. The one we have is located near a selection of motels and a technology park. It seems to get a good deal of business from both areas. For in room motel dining and office party/snack bar supplies. There is a Target and a Kroger within 100 yards, so it has competition. The only real downside I have found is that the beef is USDA Select and not the USDA Choice I usually like to buy, when I can afford to buy beef. It is a neat niche store to me.