guppy_fish
Premium Member
join:2003-12-09
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish to BosstonesOwn

Premium Member

to BosstonesOwn

Re: Sort of home improvement questions

Lets be honest here, you don't like the city living, your wife will never ever leave Everett. ( Family I assume)

I already sent you so some of the best areas to live in and when you posted the response, its was clear as could be be your wife was humoring you

As to putting money into a house in Everett, you should just go outside and throw the money into the wind, you be getting the same return and you won't have to have your house torn apart for 9 months to deal with.

I rehabbed 7 property in Lynn in the 90's, know the area well
BosstonesOwn
join:2002-12-15
Wakefield, MA

BosstonesOwn

Indeed , I definitely am not rehabbing in this city, Im getting the hell out and finally got her to look into moving out near the 95 belt. I commute now almost 2 hours each way to work, I can't keep doing that.

Houses we looked at were great but before I could put in an offer on 3 of them in Melrose/Stoneham the people had already accepted offers on the house over asking, which is bizarre as hell. But they were nice homes priced well.

Now we are looking at rehabs in 4 cities and Im trying to even get her to understand the price differences, 500 K gets me a nice home done , not having to do much. 380 to 400 and we have to spend 100 to make it close to ours. So Im trying to reason with her at this point to explain the differences.