All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
CountryGirl
join:2012-05-14

CountryGirl to diablo18926

to diablo18926

Re: [Networking] Online Gaming on HughesNet

I will give it a try, and see if I can find a hard copy somewhere. I'm sure there's lots of updates to go with it though. Maybe I should start a Diablo 3 Satellite Internet Guild, so we can all go lag together. lol

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to CountryGirl

to CountryGirl
said by CountryGirl:

Anyone know if Diablo 3 works on Hughes Net? Since WoW takes about 9 gb to download, how do people download WoW through their Satellites? It takes me about 2, or more days to even download 1 gb during the free early morning hours.

Diablo 3 player right here... yes it is playable through HughesNet but it seems as you go further into the game it gets worse (lag issues) .. At times you will have hard times defeating bosses cause it keeps giving you clutchy movements.. When playing singleplayer all alone you will be downloading least 2kbs worth of bandwidth most of the way off and on.

There will be times where you will easily get disconnected when sitting too long so you have to constantly keep moving in the game however either way you will still get disconnected if your moving around or not due to the lack of HughesNet's unstable servers.. Goodluck to you and try to have fun.