how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Breezy

@bellsouth.net
reply to ScooterRC

Re: [General] Home Fusion install scheduled

I am considering handling the installs in my area for the Home Fusion. The contractor supplying the services, Verizon, and the manufacturer is asking for alot of it's techs. I would still be interested in handling the installs if it looks like this product is really going to take off.

I am also curious as to what area some of the people live in with "bad installs", as I know some of the techs.

sorrows182

@rr.com

I would totally be down with this if it had unlimited data or a better tiered pricing, 120$ for 30GB of data is rather limited for someone who uses Netflix and games quite a bit. I'll stick with my 4g hotspot on my phone.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
·Charter

There's NEVER going to be an unlimited option for a device like this (especially used from a pc).

said by sorrows182 :

I would totally be down with this if it had unlimited data or a better tiered pricing, 120$ for 30GB of data is rather limited for someone who uses Netflix and games quite a bit. I'll stick with my 4g hotspot on my phone.

elitegamer21

join:2012-05-12

LMAO sat guy on hughes looking at real pings and noy 4k plus.

Testcase

@myvzw.com
reply to Breezy

I can't seem to get the install parameters, i.e. how high can the antenna be mounted, how is the coax run within the house etc. It seems like all of the buz with "professional install" might be of a concern to the homeowner and installer as well.