spc
uniqs
MrRuckus8
join:2004-01-30
Portland, OR

MrRuckus8 to somms

to somms

Re: Copper is Dead

Keep in mind he also has a cap. Per the page he linked to: 1TB/Month. True its greater then Comcast residential service, but when you get into UNLIMITED bandwidth, even their prices are off the wall @ $350/month. I would keep my Comcast Business Class with almost the same download and half the upload for less then one 3rd the cost and NO CAP. Once caps come into play, your fiber doesn't look too appetizing. Compared to Cable anyway.

»stage.results.speedtest. ··· 7532.png

somms
join:2003-07-28
Centerville, UT

1 edit

somms

said by MrRuckus8:

Keep in mind he also has a cap. Per the page he linked to: 1TB/Month. True its greater then Comcast residential service, but when you get into UNLIMITED bandwidth, even their prices are off the wall @ $350/month. I would keep my Comcast Business Class with almost the same download and half the upload for less then one 3rd the cost and NO CAP. Once caps come into play, your fiber doesn't look too appetizing. Compared to Cable anyway.

»stage.results.speedtest. ··· 7532.png

;)

Why are you having to dig up a stale Comcast speedtest from 1April!? Was that your best test ever and you can no longer attain these? If this was your best, the upload is still gimped compared w/FTTH!!