Search similar:

uniqs
dsl2u
join:2012-05-16
R3L3A1
·VMedia

dsl2u

Magicjack Techchat no longer loads

Looks like the page has been down for several days. Anyway getting it to work?
»magicjack.com/techchat
Hit the Search button then the I'm Online box. Another window will open. Doesn't work in Opera but used to work fine in other browsers.

There's no way of asking them any questions it seems. What a company. They take customer service to an unheard of low. If you read the inventor's Wikipedia page he seems to lose interest in things once he gets them running.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da ··· Borislow
Seems like he has zero followthrough skills in running a business. Why he doesn't farm his phone support out to India or the Philippines is a mystery. He's got such a bad reputation already - maybe he feels that its too late to recover from that.

I'm trying to find out if its $20 for each year for the first device and $30 for the Plus device. And if you buy a Plus device from somebody else and there's time left, how do you buy more time when its in their name? Do I transfer it over upon purchase to my name? Do they care? And do they accept Paypal or other online payment systems or just credit cards?

I originally thought I'd use MJ as a call forwarding device. I'd put the MJ number on my landline phone's speeddial (don't have long distance but do have perfect sound quality on the landline!) then when I forwarded my MJ phone through the internet to my desired calling destination (pretty fast if the page is bookmarked and you're signed in) I would call the local MJ number from the landline and my destination number would ring. (I then need to unforward the MJ number right away of course if anybody knows it and might try to call me - this works best if no one knows your number and you just use it for outgoing calling.) I was expecting the sound quality to be the same as the landline but it wasn't. It was just like MJ. I wonder if there's anything I could to to improve this. Or if I missed something. I know with a cell phone when you forward it to a landline its landline quality all the way. VOIP seems to be different or at least MJ is different.

Does anybody know if there's a VOIP company that allows one to forward their VOIP number to North American phone numbers for a low monthly fee? MJ doesn't charge a penny. But if the sound quality is the same there's no point. If you can solve this problem you have long distance at $2-3 a month with flawless sound quality. That would be rather desirable in this day and age. Poor communication is not good for making deals.
Nailgunner
join:2010-09-28

Nailgunner

I just tried and had no problem getting into chat. In fact, last time I tried it took a few minutes before I got one of their fine reps to chat with, this time it only took seconds.

I use Chrome as my browser, for what it's worth.

dsl2u
join:2012-05-16
R3L3A1
·VMedia

dsl2u

Here's the link that comes up when I can't get through on Firefox or IE.

»sales.liveperson.net/hc/ ··· fVisits=
Nailgunner
join:2010-09-28

1 edit

Nailgunner to dsl2u

to dsl2u
Don't know what to tell you. Sounds like something is going wrong on your end.

With both Chrome and IE, your link, magicjack.com/techchat takes me right into customer service, and I'm able to log into chat via both browsers. I also get there by going to magicjack.com and following the customercare/live agent link at the bottom of their home page.
Nailgunner

Nailgunner to dsl2u

to dsl2u
I just clicked on your sales.liveperson link. That IS the box that opens up to chat with a customer service agent goofball. That's how you connect with them. They want some basic info, which they never seem to have at their ready, before they chat with you.