uniqs
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme to Immer

to Immer

Re: Vodka v Method heroic mode DS race

I never said u cannot do it. Anything is possible or attainable. There is a reason some people get world first and some are stuck at 2/8 Heroic like myself. The best advice i can give you, or tip, is every button push has a result. Knowing the results of each buttonpush and understanding it will ultamately make you a better player. THE BEST WAY TO RAID BETTER IS A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR CLASS AND A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE MECHANICS OF EACH PARTICULAR FIGHT!!!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

don't take it as an attack on you, ciggy... just a word of encouragement for poornoob.

carry-on, gentlemen... carry on.

Poornoob
@ultzindustries.com

Poornoob to cigtyme

Anon

to cigtyme
said by cigtyme:

THE BEST WAY TO RAID BETTER IS A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR CLASS AND A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE MECHANICS OF EACH PARTICULAR FIGHT!!!

Exactly. And every trick and tip adds a little to the complete understanding. The better the understanding, the better the practice, the faster I become a better player, and the raid progresses. There's stuff the pros know and I don't, and if I learn even a little of what they know, that adds to my complete understanding. Telling me I need to practice more adds nothing.