spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Darkthunder
join:2012-05-17
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

[RP] WTH woman!

Where is my beer woman? I asked for it 2 minutes ago.
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy

The beer is at the inn and the fat dwarf over there won't give me anymore, said your credit is no good and you need to fork up more silvers
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

What did you do with the silver I gave you yesterday? You were probably in the AH spending it all again on nonsense. Why the hell do I risk my life farming minerals just to have a house full of pets that just get in the way. Not t mention that damned toy train i keep tripping over. I swear, there better not be another when i get home. Now get me my beer.
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
The silvers yesterday I spent on the beer basted ribs you had for your dinner, remember? Still cleaning up the mess!
And I thought you liked that train, you are always hollering out choo choo every time it comes out!
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

Ribs arent that much. Maybe if you spent more time focusing on your grocery shopping and less time on trade chat with all the other men then our money would go farther. Maybe even enough to get you mount training and MAYBE finally let you drive. On second thought, you should not get mount training and maybe walk off that fat ass of yours.
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
Tell you what, I'll spend more time on the groceries when you spend less time in the taverns. The men on the trade chat told me all about it - you chatting up that new waitress, with the red hair.
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

It is called "waiting on queue". I have to kill time somewhere waiting to go help others. If i had gone to med school instead of marrying your fat ass, I would be a healer and queue in 2 seconds and bring in more money. But no, I am an elemental "expert" in an overgrown career field. So that is why I am at the tavern in the first damned place.

The only reason I was talking to that new waitress is because she is a shammy too working her way through the cathedral's med school AND she knows her way around a totem...
Slydermv
join:2010-03-11
Thunder Bay, ON

1 recommendation

Slydermv to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
... the fuck?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Darkthunder

Premium Member

to Darkthunder
this is awesome
Expand your moderator at work
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

Have no idea about these strats.

Watermasta
@usmc.mil

Watermasta to Darkthunder

Anon

to Darkthunder
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

2 edits

Mike to Darkthunder

Mod

to Darkthunder
This would be awesome if you weren't RPing with yourself.

I HAVETH PURGED THE THREAD OF THAT WHICH IS EVIL. CONTINUE YOUR QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN CHALLIS OR WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING BEFORE. ONWARD
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

1 edit

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
Well, I got your beer - the dwarf wasn't too happy, but he extended our credit when I assured him you were indeed working again. He even went so far as to compliment me on the new mount - thank you, you know I adore the new chopper you brought home. Oh and he told me about that new waitress of his - I guess she was found out in the marsh last night, doing something with one of those bog monsters. Hope she doesn't bring back any diseases. Might want to start up your med schooling again just in case.

I've started taking lessons from that hunter that always hung out at the back tables - he said I was a natural. He said that any time I needed help, I could call his pet - just blow the whistle and he would come running.
Wasn't that nice of him?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

What is going on?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Sumin talkin wid himself.
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Jobbie

to Jobbie
(2 different people - close name to indicate they are somehow attached -in a humorous attempt at roleplaying with WoW references)
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder to DarkMissy

to DarkMissy
I know what that hunter wants. He wants his arrow in your quiver. I also know what whistle he wants you to blow. I came up with that move several years ago. And dont play innocent with me, you know exactly what I mean. Like that time when I got back from battling the Burning Legion to find you in bed with your Felguard, Succubus AND your Imp. What else do you do when I am not here?

Yeah, that is my chopper by the way. The only reason you should be touching it is to wash it. I do not care how good the engine fells between...

And did you wash my cape in warm water? I think it shrunk, Dammit, you cannot do anything right!

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

This is awesome.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Darkthunder

Premium Member

to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

I know what that hunter wants. He wants his arrow in your quiver. I also know what whistle he wants you to blow. I came up with that move several years ago. And dont play innocent with me, you know exactly what I mean. Like that time when I got back from battling the Burning Legion to find you in bed with your Felguard, Succubus AND your Imp. What else do you do when I am not here?

Yeah, that is my chopper by the way. The only reason you should be touching it is to wash it. I do not care how good the engine fells between...

OK that's pretty classic. Just need a 'cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats' reference.
Josof_t
join:2012-05-04

Josof_t to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
Ada?
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
At least he knows what to do with his arrow. More than I can say for some folks. And that time you THINK you caught me in bed? HA - you were meant to see that, I was trying out my new spells - is it my fault they all came out at one time? I can't help it if there were glitches in the realms that night.
And you have that chopper only because I do spend so much time in the AH, shopping for the bargains that allowed you make it - what, you think minerals alone did that? Fine, keep the stupid thing - doesn't run all that well anyway, not since that time I drove it into the lake in Stormwind - keeps making this funny sound.
Of course I washed your cape in warm water - had to get that funky smell out of it somehow, my cleansing spells sure couldn't do it - what did you do, roll around in the barn with the Elekks again?? If you told you once, I told you a thousand times - lay off the mead!
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

Oh pu-lease. You first wanted me for my Two-Handed Mace of Epic Stamina. And you know what I can do with it. Especially when I pop Heroism. And yes you were in bed with those minions. I stood there for several minutes... I know what was up. You were also playing with your wand and that is not what intended when I traded for it as a gift for you.

And what the hell did you do to my chopper? Woman, I am warning you. You better not have ruined it. Thats not what I meant by washing it. If you did mess it up then my next mount will be your sister I swear. At least she can clean my stuff without ruining it.

And whats this I hear about you galavanting around all of Azeroth a few weeks back with the orphan kids spending all our money on toys and ice cream for them? What happened to our brats?

And one more thing, when you were told I was in Boody Bay last week, it is BOOTY with a "t". Not what you thought it was.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Josof_t

to Josof_t
said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

not that she isn't enjoying the thread... just not contributing
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
Seriously? More like two-fingered mini twig of epileptic spasms from my point of view – yeah, I know what you can do with it. Blunder around like blind ogre, then flop over and snore the rest of the night. You should be the one taking lessons from that hunter – feel free to search for him, his name is Norris. Chuck Norris. And he never suffers from cool down.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

said by DarkMissy:

And he never suffers from cool down.

hilarious
Expand your moderator at work

engineercarl
Premium Member
join:2003-02-24
Washington, DC

engineercarl to Darkthunder

Premium Member

to Darkthunder

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

Missy...I think I was married to you once...

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Darkthunder

Premium Member

to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

Especially when I pop Heroism.

This is why all the good girls love bad guys. Bloodlust is just sexier.