join:2012-05-04
reply to Darkthunder

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

Ada?

DarkMissy

join:2012-05-17
Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
At least he knows what to do with his arrow. More than I can say for some folks. And that time you THINK you caught me in bed? HA - you were meant to see that, I was trying out my new spells - is it my fault they all came out at one time? I can't help it if there were glitches in the realms that night.
And you have that chopper only because I do spend so much time in the AH, shopping for the bargains that allowed you make it - what, you think minerals alone did that? Fine, keep the stupid thing - doesn't run all that well anyway, not since that time I drove it into the lake in Stormwind - keeps making this funny sound.
Of course I washed your cape in warm water - had to get that funky smell out of it somehow, my cleansing spells sure couldn't do it - what did you do, roll around in the barn with the Elekks again?? If you told you once, I told you a thousand times - lay off the mead!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
Oh pu-lease. You first wanted me for my Two-Handed Mace of Epic Stamina. And you know what I can do with it. Especially when I pop Heroism. And yes you were in bed with those minions. I stood there for several minutes... I know what was up. You were also playing with your wand and that is not what intended when I traded for it as a gift for you.

And what the hell did you do to my chopper? Woman, I am warning you. You better not have ruined it. Thats not what I meant by washing it. If you did mess it up then my next mount will be your sister I swear. At least she can clean my stuff without ruining it.

And whats this I hear about you galavanting around all of Azeroth a few weeks back with the orphan kids spending all our money on toys and ice cream for them? What happened to our brats?

And one more thing, when you were told I was in Boody Bay last week, it is BOOTY with a "t". Not what you thought it was.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to Josof_t
said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
not that she isn't enjoying the thread... just not contributing

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Seriously? More like two-fingered mini twig of epileptic spasms from my point of view – yeah, I know what you can do with it. Blunder around like blind ogre, then flop over and snore the rest of the night. You should be the one taking lessons from that hunter – feel free to search for him, his name is Norris. Chuck Norris. And he never suffers from cool down.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
said by DarkMissy:

And he never suffers from cool down.

hilarious
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
I've lost the bleeps, I've lost the creeps and I've lost the sweeps.
Expand your moderator at work

engineercarl
Premium
join:2003-02-24
20026-4474
reply to Darkthunder

Missy...I think I was married to you once...

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

Especially when I pop Heroism.

This is why all the good girls love bad guys. Bloodlust is just sexier.

HaloMom

join:2010-10-15
Chesterfield, VA
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

What is going on?

Hush! It's just getting good.

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI
said by HaloMom:

said by Jobbie:

What is going on?

Hush! It's just getting good.

Really? I thought it was getting to the epic failure point.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence but you probably wouldn't get it.
Expand your moderator at work

HaloMom

join:2010-10-15
Chesterfield, VA

said by Snuffbox:

^ This.

Would not read again.

I'm waiting for her to kick his ass.

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO

1 edit
reply to DarkMissy
Really. REALLY? How would you know about his cool down. See, I knew what was up. I bet you know more about his pet wolf too. But I bet he does not know about your three month respawn rate. Waiting on sex from you is like waiting in queue for weeks. And then its like being with a death knight. You just lying there with cold stare looking up at me. I hope that he knew you were a frost trap.

And if you were not so "worn out with experience" I would not feel like a twig.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
There's alot you don't know - a girl has needs, too. If all I did was fetch your beers, clean your robes, and wait for you to bring out your flame tongue totem and hope for mana spring, I would be old and grey!

All those nights that you left me alone, PRETENDING to hunt down Onyxia? Well, I sure wasn't hanging around the homestead, tending the warm campfire. While you and your guildies were getting owned by her whelps, Chuck was showing me his steady shot and let me tell you, he's definately trained in that. No premature explosive traps there.

So next time you think about yelling about beers, or mounts, before you yell about the silvers, or mead, let me remind you - without me, you would playing with your own totems, raising your own kids and slapping your own ass.

navymaverick

join:2011-07-21
Papillion, NE
kudos:3
reply to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Some day I would like to see how this rates on Ada's Bullshit lore meter.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Darkthunder
it's a fun read... spontaneous, original, and the first locked thread I've ever seen unlocked. Most of the people knocking it were ready to make fun of the thread anyway because of the [RP] tag. ignore them...

so... where were we, er... they?

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
reply to DarkMissy
You are lucky someone slaps that fat ass of yours. I do admit I love doing that at the tavern in front of all the other men. I am sure you like it too. I mean with two kids you certainly know how to make a guy "happy".

And baby, as clumsy as you are and bossy as you you try to be, you are good sometimes and I know about your needs. I know this because that mana spring totem is not all me...

... you just drive me insane with your constant nagging and being too damned smart for a woman. You dont even deserve those boots you wear let alone shoes.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Oh yes, I'm so lucky. Got a husband that would rather hang out with his guildies, that sits in the taverns all day drinking beer and groping the waitress. So lucky that he chips a few minerals off a rock and calls it working. So lucky that he rides around all day in that chopper of his.
Yeah, I'm so smart all right - smart enough to see that your boys are growing up just like their father - I caught the youngest boy out behind the shed the other day, looking at one of those Elwynn Lambs and he wasn't thinking lamb chops!
If I wasn't so busy cleaning up after you, I could be leveling my tailoring skills, making finer clothes for our kids - you know why I bought ice cream for all the orphans? So they would stop making fun of your kids! Damn ragamuffins.

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
You are lucky. And so am I. But you are way more lucky.

Our boy was only being as amorous as his mother is in front of him. And at least he knows what he is looking at and not looking at other orphans.

All I want out of your tailoring is Black mageweave. It compliments your body.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Well, yes, the black mageweave has always been my favorite, too. Rememember that night, in Darnassus, when we went to that little elven bar, and I wore those boots with it? Then little DarkRumble was born nine months later.

You know, if you were home more often, instead of at the inn with the guildies, maybe I would wear the mageweave more often. Do a little roleplaying, maybe? I know how you like the leather!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
Yes, especially when you wear the Red Mageweave and pull out your succubus and put on that gnome mask and get on your knees. I pull our my healing stream totem so you can make little cuts in my back for a while. We ended the night with three empty kegs laying around, a sore horse out front that never galloped right again, in debt to a seedy little goblin for something I cannot remember and a druid in the corner of our room crying in the fetal position all night long. I cannot remember what happened but it was better than anything we ever did with your sister.

And we should have named our youngster DarkArrest and not DarkRumble.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Darkthunder:

Especially when I pop Heroism.

This is why all the good girls love bad guys. Bloodlust is just sexier.

Naw man TIMEWARP is the ***t

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Darkthunder
I'm super into this, lol.

Maybe I should roll a toon on an RP server?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
More keep the RP up you two.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

...a sore horse out front that never galloped right again...

dafuq?
--
I'm not loafing. I work so fast I'm always finished.
If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to navymaverick
said by navymaverick:

said by Adalicia:

said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Some day I would like to see how this rates on Ada's Bullshit lore meter.

No you don't.

I'll give the OP and co-writer credit for having the balls to try something like this around here, and more power to them because while I personally don't enjoy it it is at times humorous.

Regardless, no, no you don't. At all.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Maxxh

join:2011-05-17
Boston, MA
reply to Darkthunder
this isnt strats or theory crafting?!?!?

serious game is serious

+1