Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DarkMissy

join:2012-05-17
Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

Oh yes, I'm so lucky. Got a husband that would rather hang out with his guildies, that sits in the taverns all day drinking beer and groping the waitress. So lucky that he chips a few minerals off a rock and calls it working. So lucky that he rides around all day in that chopper of his.
Yeah, I'm so smart all right - smart enough to see that your boys are growing up just like their father - I caught the youngest boy out behind the shed the other day, looking at one of those Elwynn Lambs and he wasn't thinking lamb chops!
If I wasn't so busy cleaning up after you, I could be leveling my tailoring skills, making finer clothes for our kids - you know why I bought ice cream for all the orphans? So they would stop making fun of your kids! Damn ragamuffins.

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
You are lucky. And so am I. But you are way more lucky.

Our boy was only being as amorous as his mother is in front of him. And at least he knows what he is looking at and not looking at other orphans.

All I want out of your tailoring is Black mageweave. It compliments your body.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Well, yes, the black mageweave has always been my favorite, too. Rememember that night, in Darnassus, when we went to that little elven bar, and I wore those boots with it? Then little DarkRumble was born nine months later.

You know, if you were home more often, instead of at the inn with the guildies, maybe I would wear the mageweave more often. Do a little roleplaying, maybe? I know how you like the leather!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
Yes, especially when you wear the Red Mageweave and pull out your succubus and put on that gnome mask and get on your knees. I pull our my healing stream totem so you can make little cuts in my back for a while. We ended the night with three empty kegs laying around, a sore horse out front that never galloped right again, in debt to a seedy little goblin for something I cannot remember and a druid in the corner of our room crying in the fetal position all night long. I cannot remember what happened but it was better than anything we ever did with your sister.

And we should have named our youngster DarkArrest and not DarkRumble.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Darkthunder:

Especially when I pop Heroism.

This is why all the good girls love bad guys. Bloodlust is just sexier.

Naw man TIMEWARP is the ***t

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Darkthunder
I'm super into this, lol.

Maybe I should roll a toon on an RP server?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
More keep the RP up you two.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

...a sore horse out front that never galloped right again...

dafuq?
--
I'm not loafing. I work so fast I'm always finished.
If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to navymaverick
said by navymaverick:

said by Adalicia:

said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Some day I would like to see how this rates on Ada's Bullshit lore meter.

No you don't.

I'll give the OP and co-writer credit for having the balls to try something like this around here, and more power to them because while I personally don't enjoy it it is at times humorous.

Regardless, no, no you don't. At all.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Maxxh

join:2011-05-17
Boston, MA
reply to Darkthunder
this isnt strats or theory crafting?!?!?

serious game is serious

+1

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to navymaverick
said by navymaverick:

said by Adalicia:

said by Josof_t:

Ada?

Nope.

Some day I would like to see how this rates on Ada's Bullshit lore meter.

No, you sure don't, as this will rate lowest of all - this is not LORE, this is a lover's quarrel being overheard by all of us on the boards.
Role playing? sure, probably.
Lore? No way.
--
“I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul"

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
And I should say thanks for the night in jail? You complain that I don't dance or wear the mageweave any more? I spent two weeks picking all the lice out of it and finally gave up, tossed it out.

Yes, thanks for the memories. That jail will go down as one of the places I never wish to visit again.

My mother STILL says you are no good for me, that I can do better. She remembers that warlock that used to court me when we were still in our young training. I should have listened to Mom - at least he know how to treat his pets!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
said by DarkMissy:

My mother STILL says you are no good for me, that I can do better. She remembers that warlock that used to court me when we were still in our young training. I should have listened to Mom - at least he know how to treat his pets!

Right up until his minions turned on him and he left his hellfire turned on... come to think of it that was funny to read the headlines the next morning... "Warlock Trainer Loses Control of Spell. Tops DPS Charts While Setting Fire to Local Business". Slaughtered Lamb... more like the Toasty Lamb... what a dumbass.

And you need to sew another Mageweave set. This guy here has needs you know. Or you could always do the pirate dress up.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Before you get your heart set on a night with a pirate, let me remind you of that one Halloween festival we went to in Goldshire, you wanted to be a shade, I was going to be your Haunted Momento, and you drank that invisibility potion - you couldn't find your "totem pole" for a week! Would have thought you would have had enough dress-up after that!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
Dress up is all good. I am just too good at my alchemy. Like my potion of greater stamina, elixer of giant growth...

Actually i need to avoid spilling things. That is all that was that night. If it was a beer, I would have not even spilled a drop. But discouont vials when mixing potions... that is another thing.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Really? Too good at alchemy?? Then where the hell is my Vial of Sands? You promised it to me, to make up for the lice - my sister still has them, by the way, you might not want to go visit her for awhile - her Warrior boyfriend is still pissed about that one.

You know, if you spent half as much time increasing your alchemy skills instead of your imbibing abilities, we could be selling these in the AH - you could stop all the traveling you do for your mining, stay home more often - I would give up the hunting training. You could spend more time at home - little DarkRumble and DarkSpark could help you with the potions. You just can't keep seeing that redhead from the inn, she definately picked up "something" from those bog monsters, and I don't think it's herbal skills!

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
VIAL OF THE SANDS? Who do you think I am? Heir to the Proudmoore estate? We will never have that kind of money. And you sister has crabs, not lice. I had nothing to do with that. That is for her idiot Vrykul (not warrior) boyfriend to worry about. The man is a Neanderthal.

And my alchemy is great. It allows be to brew what i brew so well as well as supplement my healing as well as our income. Do NOT insult my potions! I know what I am doing there. And the only reason I even saw that redhead was to trade. It was my potions (for whatever bog monster infestation she had) that was traded for you black mageweave as well those expensive shoes. You are one ungrateful...

And one of those boys are mine... the jury is still out on the other one.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
One? ONE of the boys is yours?? I can't believe you would even CONSIDER this - who put this idea in your head? Bet it was that redheaded slut over in the inn.

She's a fine one to speak - she's got three kids, everyone knows they all have different fathers! I heard the youngest girl bears an uncanny resemblence those pansy fairy blood elves. Everyone knows how she talks about them - their long ears, with their robes and spells - their mightier-than-thou, their "you are only good to die upon my sword" attitudes. I can't even stand to think of how she even took one of them in her bed - I bet there was some gold exchanged that night.

Take a good hard long look at your boys - you will see your eyes, your coloring, DarkRumble is even starting to grow those same nasty things on his face that you have. You Draenei!

Bahamut X
Premium
join:2000-12-09
Fort Worth, TX
reply to Darkthunder
Hrm....

This actually gets... more interesting?

Or is it more like a train wreck... ah hell, it helps to pass the time at work.
--
"He's on that Jazz, man"...

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
reply to DarkMissy
I never said that one was NOT ours. I said that one is and the other... who knows. I mean I am not the only Draenei in town...

Agreed on the Blood Elves. But she fancies the Blood Elf women more than the men.

navymaverick

join:2011-07-21
Papillion, NE
reply to Darkthunder

Woah!
I can predict the course of this thread.

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
Oh puh-lease. You actually expect me to believe that?
Typical male response - the girl must be into girls if she scorns him.

Yes, I heard it on the trade channel this morning - you thought I didn't know about the other night? Tried to get me to believe you were mixing potions under the special moon and sun alignment, but I know what really happened. That red-headed floozy turned your sorry ass down, that's what happened.

You should have known better. I'm the one that knows what makes your totem rise, I'm the one that knows how to wear the weave, I'm the one that takes care of you like no one else ever will.

Why don't you take a good look at your life. Stop the drinking, chasing the bar chickies, your boys and I are the ones that matter.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Maxxh
said by Maxxh:

this isnt strats or theory crafting?!?!?

serious game is serious

+1

Its the strat for a new type of PVP'ish raid
something along the lines of wife/gf aggro.

He's going to wipe.

Darkthunder

Grandview, MO
reply to DarkMissy
You are right. You do know me so well. My totem all rises for you all the time. wearing the weave or not. You are good for me and take care of me and my son and the other kid that might be my son.

You are my favorite mortar and I am your #1 pestle.

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to Darkthunder
HERE WEE GOOOOO!!!

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
hint: it is warm and all of your friends are there

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

1 recommendation

reply to Darkthunder
said by Darkthunder:

You are right. You do know me so well. My totem all rises for you all the time. wearing the weave or not. You are good for me and take care of me and my son and the other kid that might be my son.

You are my favorite mortar and I am your #1 pestle.

Obligatory

--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Bahamut X
Premium
join:2000-12-09
Fort Worth, TX
reply to bTU
said by bTU:

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

We're on a pathway paved with good intentions, doing 55 straight south?
--
"He's on that Jazz, man"...

DarkMissy

Manchester, CT
reply to Darkthunder
So, I went and had a little talk with that redheaded chick at the inn. Actually, it was more like, I did the talking and she did the running - feared her good, I did.
Told her that her kind was not welcome here, mixing with the Horde and turning the heads of good men from their woman and home. Then I banished her.
I'm sure the inn keeper would do better, hiring some good dependable dwarf women - they know how to carry a beer, and who cares if they borrow the men's shaving kits once in a while? I mean, really, some women look good with a beard. Sort of.
Anyway, so now there should be no distractions, no need for you to hang out at the inn until all hours. I'll fix a good crocolisk tail dinner for you, you can work with the boys on the new potions, and when the boys go to bed, what do you say we try out that new trick I learned, the searing pain then you can drop a healing rain on us.
What do you say, big boy?