C_Chipperson
Monster Rain
Premium Member
join:2009-01-17

C_Chipperson to fuziwuzi

Premium Member

to fuziwuzi

Re: Still rocking SB5100

A D3 modem would likely help you out as it spreads the load across multiple channels. Maybe phone support people don't know to tell you this, but you should know this as it is posted on these forums several times a day!

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium Member
join:2005-07-01
Palm Springs, CA
Hitron EN2251
Nest H2D

fuziwuzi

Premium Member

said by C_Chipperson:

A D3 modem would likely help you out as it spreads the load across multiple channels. Maybe phone support people don't know to tell you this, but you should know this as it is posted on these forums several times a day!

So you're saying Comcast lies when they say they fully support the SB5100 for their service. When they "upgraded" my neighborhood, I was told there was no need for new equipment, that I was fully supported unless I wanted to subscribe to one of the newer high-speed packages. But, I guess that was yet another lie from Comcast. They continually try to foist their modem rental upon me, I guess this is done intentionally to force people to just give up and ream them for more money each month.

mix
join:2002-03-19
Romeo, MI

mix

We gave you the solution to your problem. Does anyone really care if you don't believe us and would rather rant about Comcast? Probably not.

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium Member
join:2005-07-01
Palm Springs, CA
Hitron EN2251
Nest H2D

fuziwuzi

Premium Member

said by mix:

We gave you the solution to your problem. Does anyone really care if you don't believe us and would rather rant about Comcast? Probably not.

No, you did not provide a solution. You provided a work-around that doesn't address the actual issue. There is a difference.
« ftth is too expensive.
This is a sub-selection from Still rocking SB5100