Search similar:

uniqs
Speedy Petey
join:2008-01-19

Speedy Petey

[WIN7] Message boards show only in italics after a few uninstall

Hey all.
Machine: Win7 64bit.

I uninstalled a couple of programs I thought were useless. I do this from time to time and never had a problem like this. I do have a pretty good clue about Win machines, but this one has me stumped.

I got a new camera, an Olympus PEN. I installed the software but did not care for it at all (I already have a PS5, LR3 and several others), so I uninstalled it. I also noticed a couple of other programs I did not use and did not like the look of. I found out what they were and I uninstalled them as well. One was Zinio Reader, the other was iSEEK (no idea why this was there).

After this, all text on the whole site of any message board I go to is in italics. Also, Wikipedia, any Google search results text, and a few other sites text shows all in bold.
Other sites are unaffected.

I know this is a really odd problem, but does anyone have any clue what the issue could be?
Can I provide any other clues to help?

ztlonewolf
The One And Only
Premium Member
join:2005-09-15
Huntington, WV

ztlonewolf

Premium Member

Re: [WIN7] Message boards show only in italics after a few unins

i had the same problem,after doing a little research via google,i found that i was missing 2 fonts,arial regular and verdana regular,download these 2 fonts and the problem will be fixed
Speedy Petey
join:2008-01-19

Speedy Petey

said by ztlonewolf:

i had the same problem,after doing a little research via google,i found that i was missing 2 fonts,arial regular and verdana regular,download these 2 fonts and the problem will be fixed

BINGO!!
Thanks!