Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

streetmedik
Just an Ole Streetmedik

join:2004-12-17
Henryetta, OK

2701HG-B latest firmware???

What is the latest firmware for the 2wire I have 5.29.109.13 which according to the upgrade history is also the initial software version.
--
Get in, Sit down and Hold on! There's a trauma out there somewhere and were gonna find it.
------- Toshiba L655-S5150 -------

wayjac
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy
kudos:1

streetmedik
Just an Ole Streetmedik

join:2004-12-17
Henryetta, OK
Since I have had this box for a few years... and the current version of firmware is the same as the current version... That tells me that there has been no updates??? Or the product is no longer supported??

Is this the same version of firmware that are in the ones they are installing new today?
--
Get in, Sit down and Hold on! There's a trauma out there somewhere and were gonna find it.
------- Toshiba L655-S5150 -------

wayjac
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy
kudos:1
said by streetmedik:

That tells me that there has been no updates??? Or the product is no longer supported??

The isp decides if and when a software upgrade is needed....The isp proovides the support

OFBulldog

join:2009-12-15
Phoenix, AZ
reply to streetmedik
said by streetmedik:

Since I have had this box for a few years... and the current version of firmware is the same as the current version... That tells me that there has been no updates??? Or the product is no longer supported??

Is this the same version of firmware that are in the ones they are installing new today?

1. Some modems have 5.29.109.5 firmware. You must have gotten it recently

2. The product is supported

3. They are no longer installing the 2701HG and is being replaced with the 4111N from Pace