« small quake 3.8Murrieta Fire »
This is a sub-selection from Missed another one

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

No_Strings to Postal8

to Postal8

Re: Missed another one

To be clear, I have no interest in antagonizing one, just hope to see one in the wild while there are still a few left.

Postal8
First pull up, then pull down.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-30
Simi Valley, CA

1 recommendation

Postal8

Premium Member

said by No_Strings:

just hope to see one in the wild while there are still a few left.

You're looking in the wrong place...

»www.cnn.com/2012/05/22/u ··· pt=hp_t2
quote:
Authorities in Santa Monica, California, fatally shot a mountain lion Tuesday, acting on public safety concerns after it tried to escape from an office building courtyard in the city.

spg6
Grrrr
join:2001-10-31
NOT Texas!

spg6 to No_Strings

to No_Strings
said by No_Strings:

To be clear, I have no interest in antagonizing one, just hope to see one in the wild while there are still a few left.

Just be careful please. Mtn Lions have been known to antagonize people. I live in the midst of them now. Two weeks ago we had a rabid one walk into a campsite and attack a family dog. He was done in by a frying pan.

I've always felt that frying pans should be banned for the sake of the children!

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

1 recommendation

No_Strings

Last week, I rode to the bench installed as a memorial to a biker who was killed by one nearby. Current estimates put the total population at only about 30 for the entire Santa Ana range, though.

My odds of being flattened by an SUV-wielding soccer mom balancing a Starbucks while texting in the two block between my house and the trail head are higher than for me becoming a cougar Fancy Feast.

My mother taught me the dangers inherent in the use of frying pans at an early age. She ruined many a good pieces of meat in them.