spc
uniqs
Darkthunder
join:2012-05-17
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder to DarkMissy

to DarkMissy

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

Yes, especially when you wear the Red Mageweave and pull out your succubus and put on that gnome mask and get on your knees. I pull our my healing stream totem so you can make little cuts in my back for a while. We ended the night with three empty kegs laying around, a sore horse out front that never galloped right again, in debt to a seedy little goblin for something I cannot remember and a druid in the corner of our room crying in the fetal position all night long. I cannot remember what happened but it was better than anything we ever did with your sister.

And we should have named our youngster DarkArrest and not DarkRumble.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by Darkthunder:

...a sore horse out front that never galloped right again...

dafuq?
DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
And I should say thanks for the night in jail? You complain that I don't dance or wear the mageweave any more? I spent two weeks picking all the lice out of it and finally gave up, tossed it out.

Yes, thanks for the memories. That jail will go down as one of the places I never wish to visit again.

My mother STILL says you are no good for me, that I can do better. She remembers that warlock that used to court me when we were still in our young training. I should have listened to Mom - at least he know how to treat his pets!
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

said by DarkMissy:

My mother STILL says you are no good for me, that I can do better. She remembers that warlock that used to court me when we were still in our young training. I should have listened to Mom - at least he know how to treat his pets!

Right up until his minions turned on him and he left his hellfire turned on... come to think of it that was funny to read the headlines the next morning... "Warlock Trainer Loses Control of Spell. Tops DPS Charts While Setting Fire to Local Business". Slaughtered Lamb... more like the Toasty Lamb... what a dumbass.

And you need to sew another Mageweave set. This guy here has needs you know. Or you could always do the pirate dress up.