uniqs
NCRGuy
join:2008-03-03
Ottawa, ON

NCRGuy to urbanriot

to urbanriot

Re: [Rant] Kirpans allowed in Ontario Courts

said by urbanriot:

Well, unfortunately for you, you're not a supreme court justice so you don't decide what is or is not secure. Courtroom security is a jurisdictional matter at this time, and the federal court can override such decisions.

This is one of the more scattered and non-sensical posts I have seen on here. I don't know what you are talking about, or what federal court judges have to do with it, since we're talking about Ontario courts. The jurisdiction is Ontario, and undet Ontario law, court houses are secure locations under the Public Works Protection Act.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by NCRGuy:

This is one of the more scattered and non-sensical posts I have seen on here. I don't know what you are talking about, or what federal court judges have to do with it, since we're talking about Ontario courts. The jurisdiction is Ontario, and undet Ontario law, court houses are secure locations under the Public Works Protection Act.

If you put two and two together, you'll see that it's not at all nonsensical and has everything to do with religious accommodation in Canada. That's the country that you and I and everyone participating in this thread are in, with the exception of the one American. Look above... "Canadian Chat"
NCRGuy
Ottawa, ON

NCRGuy

said by urbanriot:

said by NCRGuy:

If you put two and two together, you'll see that it's not at all nonsensical and has everything to do with religious accommodation in Canada. That's the country that you and I and everyone participating in this thread are in, with the exception of the one American. Look above... "Canadian Chat"

It's up to you to put an argument together, not for me to figure it out from rNdom ramblings, and I still don't know what your point is.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by NCRGuy:

It's up to you to put an argument together, not for me to figure it out from rNdom ramblings, and I still don't know what your point is.

No, you're just playing your same old purposely obtuse games. You get what I'm saying you just disagree with my stance so you do your best to play ignorant. You succeeded so we'll just move along.
Expand your moderator at work
NCRGuy
Ottawa, ON

NCRGuy to urbanriot

to urbanriot

Re: [Rant] Kirpans allowed in Ontario Courts

said by urbanriot:

said by NCRGuy:

No, you're just playing your same old purposely obtuse games. You get what I'm saying you just disagree with my stance so you do your best to play ignorant. You succeeded so we'll just move along.

I seriously don't know what your point was, if in fact you did have one.