Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

simon726

join:2006-12-21
Ajax, ON

[TV] where can I get a Cisco DTA50?

Hey guys,

I have a 19-year old Pioneer big screen TV (I'm not sure which model it is, though) in my household. That particular TV hasn't been used recently and I wanted to know where can I get a Cisco DTA50 Digital Transport Adapter device for that particular TV (it is analog only though or whatever)....

Is there a fee involved on getting this particular DTA adapter?

decx
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

You can get as many digital adapters as the number of TV outlets you're paying for on your cable TV account from Rogers for no additional fee.

BliZZardX
Premium
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON
reply to simon726

What decx said

Your local rogers plus should have some when the time comes (i.e. analog being turned off)

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada

I concur, why have you not tried the ROGERS video store yet?

yyzlhr

@rogers.com

Rogers has ended in store pick up and free tech installs of the DTAs. DTAs are now only available by courier order.

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

canada

the letter they gave me tells me otherwise. it says go into a store. never knew there was free tech installs, that was never mentioned on the free letters.
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!

yyzlhr

@rogers.com

The letters were sent out a while ago. In store pickup ended about a week ago, it was an abrupt decision to end it, therefore no communication was sent out to customers.

Rogers did offer free tech installs of adapters for people who requested it. It was not advertised in the letter as it costs Rogers the most money to execute, but it was available.

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

canada

Thanks for the info Y! much appreciated

ASharp

join:2001-08-08
Scarborough, ON
reply to simon726

You can order them over here:

»www.rogers.com/digitaladapter

Paolo