uniqs
AsherN
Premium Member
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON

AsherN to WarningU2

Premium Member

to WarningU2

Re: Is Bell really this hurting for more money? (paper bill fee)

said by WarningU2:

I wasn't aware of the charge as I subscribe to paperless billing and have for some time. The only reason I know of it was that my elderly parents mentioned it and wanted to know how not to be charged. Now my father is computer savy with an email address and we set him up for paperless but there are likely a large number of seniors who will have their already limited fixed income challenged by this nickle and diming. Shame on you Bell. Persons without internet service who are long standing senior customers should be grandfathered (pun intended) and exempt from this charge.

Customers without Bell internet service are not affected.

WarningU2
Premium Member
join:2002-10-27
Burlington, ON

WarningU2

Premium Member

Really? I don't see that statement on their website. My folks are with Cogeco.

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium Member
join:2001-08-27
Canada

MarkAW to AsherN

Premium Member

to AsherN
said by AsherN:

said by WarningU2:

I wasn't aware of the charge as I subscribe to paperless billing and have for some time. The only reason I know of it was that my elderly parents mentioned it and wanted to know how not to be charged. Now my father is computer savy with an email address and we set him up for paperless but there are likely a large number of seniors who will have their already limited fixed income challenged by this nickle and diming. Shame on you Bell. Persons without internet service who are long standing senior customers should be grandfathered (pun intended) and exempt from this charge.

Customers without Bell internet service are not affected.

Not true cause sat customers will be charged $2 as well.