uniqs
share rss forum feed

YukonHawk

join:2001-01-07
Patterson, NY
Reviews:
·Comcast

[Business] Verizon-Cable Deal Poses Big Threat to Internet Acces

Moderator, Please feel free to move if needed. Thanks.

»www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wir···5212012B

djcrazy

join:2009-08-05
Minneapolis, MN
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US

Re: [Business] Verizon-Cable Deal Poses Big Threat to Internet A

First, the 1996 telecommunications act ruined radio. Now the same act is threatening the internet. THAT, along with the repeal of the Glass Steagal Act were just a couple of the crimes the US Government committed against the citizens of the USA that will have lasting implications. I could go on but I won't since it's off topic, but you get the idea here . WAKE UP America!!

YukonHawk

join:2001-01-07
Patterson, NY

1 edit

t

djcrazy

join:2009-08-05
Minneapolis, MN
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US

1 edit
reply to YukonHawk

Nothing will happen to these companies and they will more than likely succeed. I doubt there will be any antitrust suit. Carriers must compete? LOL! Yeah right! More like collusion. When one actually takes a look at who runs this country, from the federal reserve, the media, the music industry, the banks, etc and see how it all ties in to why we protect Israel, the picture becomes much more clear. Our bought and paid for government never liked the internet anyway because it allows the free flow of expression, information, and ideas among the populace. Unlike the controlled media, this actually is a threat to these "elite".

It really is all about money and control.