spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lilseashelly

@myvzw.com

Terrible company

absolutely horrible! I have been fighting this company for 6 months over them not giving me my package rates that I signed up for (which I have documents to prove my order) I began my calls 1 month after my service began and was promised it would be corrected, which I was told could take a month our so.
Come March and it is still not corrected so I called again, was told they would start An investation and to keep service i would have to pay almost $200 over what i was supposed to and it would be credited back. Which i regretfully paid.
Now May And no corrections have been made and again they need to do another investigation. I have spent about 10 hours on the phone with many agents, I have been hung up on at least 6 times. They have confirmed there investigation showed that I have not receive the promotional rates that I should have. Yet they want me to pay the $400 due for the extra charges over my ordered rates, which they then say they will credit me back. How does that work, you screw up my account and you make me pay for it? I think not. Even The billing Manager said he was unable to correct The Account. As of now I don't even owe a full month of service. TERRIBLE! Avoid like the plague. I oversee Service Providers and the customer service they provide and I have heard some terrible stories. This Company tops the cake!