spc
uniqs
Darkthunder
join:2012-05-17
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder to DarkMissy

to DarkMissy

Re: [RP] WTH woman!

You are right. You do know me so well. My totem all rises for you all the time. wearing the weave or not. You are good for me and take care of me and my son and the other kid that might be my son.

You are my favorite mortar and I am your #1 pestle.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

1 recommendation

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Darkthunder:

You are right. You do know me so well. My totem all rises for you all the time. wearing the weave or not. You are good for me and take care of me and my son and the other kid that might be my son.

You are my favorite mortar and I am your #1 pestle.

Obligatory

DarkMissy
Manchester, CT

DarkMissy to Darkthunder

to Darkthunder
So, I went and had a little talk with that redheaded chick at the inn. Actually, it was more like, I did the talking and she did the running - feared her good, I did.
Told her that her kind was not welcome here, mixing with the Horde and turning the heads of good men from their woman and home. Then I banished her.
I'm sure the inn keeper would do better, hiring some good dependable dwarf women - they know how to carry a beer, and who cares if they borrow the men's shaving kits once in a while? I mean, really, some women look good with a beard. Sort of.
Anyway, so now there should be no distractions, no need for you to hang out at the inn until all hours. I'll fix a good crocolisk tail dinner for you, you can work with the boys on the new potions, and when the boys go to bed, what do you say we try out that new trick I learned, the searing pain then you can drop a healing rain on us.
What do you say, big boy?
Darkthunder
Grandview, MO

Darkthunder

You uh... you sent her on her way? I mean you should not... well you did not have to. Just because she talks to the horde does not mean she is like a spy or anything. I mean Lady Proudmoore talks to Thrall himself. And the red head IS hot so turning heads aint a bad thing. You turn heads too. You still turn my head. Ha ha, get it? Head? HEAD? Never mind.

And I think the searing pain sounds great. I will help the boys out when I get home, assuming they don't blow anything up or turn themselves into murlocs before I get home. Maybe take them for a ride on my 3 seater mammoth around Stormwind Harbor. Then, after supper you can practice your searing pain. I will let you summon my minion and we can do my special alchemist's mortar and pestle dance. This time, no greased-up deaf gnomes, just us. Then we can take the bike to that little hill in Westfall and watch the sun set while howling right along side the wolves.

By the way, what are you wearing?