uniqs
share rss forum feed

Russ6

join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to mikedz4

Re: Xfinity TV on the X1 Platform and X1 Remote Control App!

said by mikedz4:

Someone already posted in another thread that northern indiana would get x1 in july that is why i was asking about the pittsburgh area.

Here is a link to a post with scheduled dates and the first date has already slipped:
»Re: [DVR] Spectrum Quad Tuner DVR revealed

I wouldn't put a lot of credibility in the schedule dates that people get from CSRs at this point, even the people who are deploying it in Boston didn't give a date in the press release. It probably is not ready to be released and Comcast is working to get it ready.
--
SA 8300 HD DVRs with Patched S25 Guide
Links:
'S25 Guide Blog' 'Schedule' 'Info' 'Patch Thread'

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
neil smit said in the youtube video this week or next for boston.

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
reply to Russ6
said by Russ6:

said by mikedz4:

Someone already posted in another thread that northern indiana would get x1 in july that is why i was asking about the pittsburgh area.

Here is a link to a post with scheduled dates and the first date has already slipped:
»Re: [DVR] Spectrum Quad Tuner DVR revealed

I wouldn't put a lot of credibility in the schedule dates that people get from CSRs at this point, even the people who are deploying it in Boston didn't give a date in the press release. It probably is not ready to be released and Comcast is working to get it ready.

I have seen, and as aguiar0016 stated in another thread, the Boston area is supposed to have it starting May 30th.

Unfortunately, I haven't received an updated roll-out schedule from that "inside source," but it looks like you can figure that the dates have now slipped by about a month so far.