jfmezei
Premium Member
join:2007-01-03
Pointe-Claire, QC

jfmezei to Davesnothere

Premium Member

to Davesnothere

Re: Just One thing Missing

Looks like the non existant DSLR firewall purged the non existant block on my IP address. I discovered this by chance. Did not get any notification that my IP had been removed.

Am busy with CRTC stuff now, will take a few days to think/evaluate whether my presence here is desirable or not. I used this old thread since I fear the moderators will lock/hide it and didn't want to ruin an active thread.

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

JF stay or leave if you so desire, I don't think we care to make this an "ISP you cannot name" situation.

Question
@videotron.ca

Question to jfmezei

Anon

to jfmezei
said by jfmezei:

Looks like the non existant DSLR firewall purged the non existant block on my IP address. I discovered this by chance. Did not get any notification that my IP had been removed.

Am busy with CRTC stuff now, will take a few days to think/evaluate whether my presence here is desirable or not. I used this old thread since I fear the moderators will lock/hide it and didn't want to ruin an active thread.

What needs to be evaluated exactly?

Are you so important that registered letters need to be sent to you upon application or removal of random IP's that may or may not affect you?

Why are you so afraid of the moderator? And so afraid that you fear he/she will delete what you say? Does it really matter?

Why not create your own forum so people go to you instead? Maybe this will create less fear and anxiety for you?

Or are you mad because DSLr didn't give your ebox a forum for their now 2 whole posts a day?

Do you honestly think your presence here is sought after (ie desired) by the masses? Is you head really that self-inflated? If it is, I would suggest taking more time off till you come back down to earth and the real world.

On the other hand, if you are just crying here and miss posting here since you have no other platform for your self-inflated head, I don't think you will find too many people who are going to come out and yell they desire you. That would be rather gay.

Reality
@videotron.ca

Reality to jfmezei

Anon

to jfmezei

Desirable Car

undesirable ugly room-mates

said by jfmezei:

will take a few days to think/evaluate whether my presence here is desirable or not.

JF, allow me to show you desirable and non-desirable. See pics above for meaning.

Now that we have learned the meaning of desire, I hope you can understand that you are the least desirable person to me and likely many others. I mean that in a nice way. Move on and deflate the head. K? thks.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

1 recommendation

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by Reality :

JF, allow me to show you desirable and non-desirable. See pics above for meaning....

Your pics make a verrrry compelling argument !

(that RRRRRRR sound was my engine revving )

Happy now
@videotron.ca

Happy now to jfmezei

Anon

to jfmezei

WELCOME BACK!

ALMOST EVERYONE MISSED YOU!

SEE YOU AGAIN REAL SOON!

said by jfmezei:

Instead of "welcome back"

K? There! you made me post gay images. Now you have to come back and pretend it never happened.
*shiver*

If I posted this for nothing I'm going to file with the CCTS for you to pay back my expensive gigglemabits i just wasted.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by Happy now :

....gigglemabits....

ROFLPML !