uniqs
share rss forum feed

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

[video] Ebay scammer owned

Judge judy puts an ebay scammer in her place!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5i_m9k7Wos

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX
kudos:6

haha that was totally epic

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
reply to Oleg

wow, judgement of $5,000.
where do i sign up ?

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3

Unless she has an income, or they attach it to her husband they will never be paid. It was said there were other legal cases against them, and if any money does come it will be very slowly.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY

as expected, but this will mess things up for them in the future

mm
I Did It My Way
Premium
join:2001-04-07
Summerville, SC
kudos:1
reply to Oleg

I don't get why the eBay protection policy didn't apply? As Judge Judy pointed out the weight and dimensions didn't match what was shipped.

I also think appearing on the show they get money which is probably applied to the winner.

primeomega

join:2004-03-11
De Pere, WI
reply to Oleg

Wow. Never seen the show before, but omg, I never seen a judge act like this before. I am gussing it's all for show. But she really went off the rails demeaning that sellers husband. Not sure what that has to do with case.

Sure the seller was a crock, see them ads all the time on ebay. Shame on the mom (daughter?) for bidding on it.

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

1 recommendation

reply to mm

said by mm:

I don't get why the eBay protection policy didn't apply? As Judge Judy pointed out the weight and dimensions didn't match what was shipped.

I also think appearing on the show they get money which is probably applied to the winner.

Yes, not only does the show pay the judgements, but the participants also get a fee for appearing, and their hotel rooms are comped.

- FM
--
Q: How many theoretical physicists specializing in general relativity does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe.

BoulderHill1

join:2004-07-15
Montgomery, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to mm

said by mm:

This is a very old episode long before eBay had the buyer protection plan.

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
reply to FutureMon

said by FutureMon:

Yes, not only does the show pay the judgements, but the participants also get a fee for appearing, and their hotel rooms are comped.

What?!? You mean that stupid defendants aren't just lining up to be ridiculed by the "judge"? Next thing you're going to tell me is that it's not even a real court or an actual judge.

Rojo

join:2009-04-14
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to Oleg

Pigs like that are incorrigible.
Hope the DA tossed her fat ass in jail.