chosebine
@videotron.ca

chosebine to Guspaz

Anon

to Guspaz

Re: Illico 2 disponible partout au Québec à partir

said by Guspaz:

said by pfs35:

It does have the ability, but I have yet to find a way to make it permanent (every time I turn off my terminal, I have to set back the filter in the program guide when I get it back on).

Is the filter at least saved, so all you have to do is select the filter each time you turn the box on? That'd be annoying, but much less annoying than rebuilding the filter by picking each channel to hide every time.

The filter is pre-created but it's desactivated when you turn off the terminal, when you turn it on, you just have to apply it again.
Stew_Katz
join:2012-07-19
H1H1H1

Stew_Katz

Yeah having to apply the filter every time I turn on my terminal is rather annoying to say the least. Kind of makes me regret jumping into the new firmware right away.

If anyone figures out if there is a way to get the filters to stick, please advise!
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc

said by Stew_Katz:

Yeah having to apply the filter every time I turn on my terminal is rather annoying to say the least. Kind of makes me regret jumping into the new firmware right away.

If anyone figures out if there is a way to get the filters to stick, please advise!

It's better than not having filters at all...

And the only we we found to fix it is either downgrade to Illico 1, or program it in a "smart remote control" like Logitech Harmony or something.
Stew_Katz
join:2012-07-19
H1H1H1

Stew_Katz

said by GuiGQc:

It's better than not having filters at all...

And the only we we found to fix it is either downgrade to Illico 1, or program it in a "smart remote control" like Logitech Harmony or something.

I agree having filters is better than not having any...

However, with the old illico, we didn't need to apply filters as it would show subscribed channel by default rather than having to apply a filter EVERY TIME you turn on the receiver!
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc

I don't remember channels being hidden on Illico 1... Was it a permanent option in the settings?