Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean

Re: [Beginner] Which Apple Mac to get?

said by Octavean:

I won a ~$1000 prize package from Microsoft during their look for the logo sweepstakes. Part of that package included a Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard:

Sorry but that's a toy, this is a real keyboard. You can get them in USB nowdays too.

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

said by elwoodblues:

said by Octavean:

I won a ~$1000 prize package from Microsoft during their look for the logo sweepstakes. Part of that package included a Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard:

Sorry but that's a toy, this is a real keyboard. You can get them in USB nowdays too.

[att=1]

Yeah,….

I have a couple of those in the closet somewhere. I don’t much like them, I’ve been meaning to toss them out. Thanks for the reminder,….

Or did I throw them out already,…?

akhbhaat
join:2001-02-22
Seattle, WA

akhbhaat to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues
That looks like a Model M. Buckling spring...honestly, if there's any company that deserves the "it just works" moniker, it's actually IBM. And it will work for years and years and years...

Used to have one a while back. My mother got a hold of it and it disappeared during one of their moves.

I want.

dennismurphy
Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium Member
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ

dennismurphy

Premium Member

said by akhbhaat:

That looks like a Model M. Buckling spring...honestly, if there's any company that deserves the "it just works" moniker, it's actually IBM. And it will work for years and years and years...

Used to have one a while back. My mother got a hold of it and it disappeared during one of their moves.

I want.

I just bought a new one this week. It's insanely awesome. Makes me realize just how much I missed it!! I feel right at home and my typing is getting back to speed and accuracy. I'm just over 110wpm now which is way down from where I used to be before I Appleized myself - I need to relearn to trust my keyboard.

»pckeyboard.com/page/cate ··· cesaverM

rjackal
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Plymouth, MI

rjackal

Premium Member

said by dennismurphy:

said by akhbhaat:

I want.

I just bought a new one this week. It's insanely awesome. Makes me realize just how much I missed it!! I feel right at home and my typing is getting back to speed and accuracy. I'm just over 110wpm now which is way down from where I used to be before I Appleized myself - I need to relearn to trust my keyboard.

»pckeyboard.com/page/cate ··· cesaverM

Uglier than homemade sin, but yes, I miss my old IBM Model M keyboard too! Mine was attached to an IBM PS/2 286. Prince of Persia, Leisure Suit Larry.. aww yeah!