Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

[Parts Check] Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse

I am thinking of buying Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse »www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00165···ZNGWVDL7 , but before i buy it i would like to know what you all think about the quality. The reviews look good on amazon.com, but i would like to know what your views on that.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
You're asking for reviews on a 10 dollar mouse? Dude.

Premium
Birmingham, AL

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to 47717768
Still. I see 10 dollars used, I don't see 30 dollars there.

Just take the time to read forum discussions on various models and go with it. We're not talking about a 512 gig SSD. It's just a mouse, not even a 90 dollar gaming mouse.

What exactly do you need reviewed? Just go to the store, try some out, and then pick one.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

Premium
Birmingham, AL
Even new products quit working. OK 30 days warranty, but for $10 is a good deal for $30+ mouse.

rolfp

join:2011-03-27
Oakland, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to 47717768
I bought a Logitech VX Nano about 4 years ago, looks very similar, maybe the forerunner. I've used it occasionally with my EEE-PC, mostly on the road. I think it's great. The receiver tucks away behind a door in the bottom of the mouse, shutting it down automatically. It has worked on different machines I plugged it into, no complaints.
This is what it's called on my invoice:
Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks and the picture there is exactly what it looks like.

whymeintrouble
Premium
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL
reply to 47717768
i love the V450, ended up bringing it to work for our wide format printer's computer. I'm suprised with as dirty an environment as it deals with, it still works. I've had it for over a year now and couldn't be happier. before bringing it to work I used it with my lappy, excellent size and feel even for my big fat fingers