Premium
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

This guy deserves a good beating

You will need to click the link to see the picture... Which is worth 10,000 words.

»www.petapixel.com/2012/05/21/man···jectile/

Reuters photographer Murad Sezer was shooting at an uber-important soccer final in Turkey last Saturday when he found himself in the midst of a massive clash between frenzied fans and police officers. In the chaos, fans started picking up everything they could get their hands on to use as projectiles, including camera lenses.

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2

1 recommendation

You're right. That photog definitely deserves a beating for giving it up instead of swinging such a mighty weapon at ones foe.

voxframe

join:2010-08-02
reply to jjoshua

I woulda swung a lot more than that lens at that little puke.

Before I get a mod warning I'll shut my mouth.

JRSlater
What's that smell? Oh, it's you.
Premium
join:2008-01-11
Out There
reply to jjoshua

Wow! I am at a loss for words! I suspect the gear was insured hence it flying through the air, but still... that hurts just seeing it in the air like that.

natedj
Elected
Premium
join:2001-06-06
Columbia, SC

1 recommendation

reply to jjoshua

And now the rest of the story ...
In the midst of all the rioting and chaos, a Nikon photographer saw his opportunity and headed over to the 2.8 400 mm
--
Good judgement comes with experience...Experience comes after bad judgements

TigerLord
Resident pentaxian
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8

1 recommendation

reply to jjoshua

If a 400L I owned was being thrown I would have broken both the fooker's legs.

Gooiool
May God bless you.
Premium
join:2006-11-27
Fort Smith, AR
kudos:4
reply to jjoshua

And people that do stupid stuff like this would never in 30 years have enough money to pay for something like this . This guy is just worthless !

And look at the next link on this site :O »www.petapixel.com/2011/05/19/can···-middle/ Canon 1Ds and 400mm f/4 DO IS Lens Sliced Down the Middle.

Oh my I might get out the duck tape and put both sides back together , lol to see if I could still use this :P