gate1975mlm
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

New HD Channels in Philadelphia?

Hello,

I just wanted to get up to speed on the HD Channels.

Does anyone here know if the Philadelphia area is still missing any HD Channels besides the HD West Feeds for the premiums that were taken away a few years ago?

I am just trying to find out if there are any new HD Channels coming any time soon? And also any chance that we get back all the HD West Feeds for the premiums that were taken away?

Thanks

cast sucks
@dsl.net

cast sucks

Anon

what about the big ten hd over flows?
NBCSN ALT HD
ESPN ALT HD
ESPN 2 ALT HD
ESPN 3 (game only feed)
Mgsports
join:2004-11-11
Olathe, KS

Mgsports to gate1975mlm

to gate1975mlm
RLTV that just went HD?
ABC News Now and others?

mountlaurel
@comcast.net

mountlaurel

Anon

I'm across the river in Mt. Laurel, NJ (Comcast of Garden State) and we haven't had any New HD channels added in a Long time. We do have some HD's in the 1000's but never received the Premium one's and others that Philly currently has. I would like to see added the rest of the "Encore HD channels' available.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

you're lucky I don't have any in the 1000s.
I guess another instance of the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Maybe it's time for the motorola areas to squeak more so they get some grease also.
PhillyJim
join:2008-05-13
Philadelphia, PA

PhillyJim to gate1975mlm

to gate1975mlm
We are still missing Bloomberg HD and TV Guide Network HD that have been added in other areas around the region. We have also lost HBO Family HD and MoreMAX HD. I would also like to see the rest of the West coast premiums added back, but I doubt that will happen.