spc
Search similar:

uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

[video] Judge Judy At Her Best

She is tough, but she is also funny at the times.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· 7MnJIjkc

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

1 recommendation

TigerLord

Judge Judy is a moronic egomaniac and an insult to the practice of law.

Red_Menace
poking around since 1978
join:2001-11-03
Fruita, CO

Red_Menace

I guess that must be why she has been a lawyer for over 30 years, about half of that as a real judge.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

said by Red_Menace:

I guess that must be why she has been a lawyer for over 30 years, about half of that as a real judge.

Reality TV is hot. Many millions of morons populate this Earth and enjoy stupid television that requires no thinking to enjoy.

All Aunt Judy does is insult and ridicule people. Nothing difficult in that.
All her cases are ridiculous small claims. She was a family judge before that, handling divorces and other disputes.

We're far and beyond federal or criminal judges.
BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium Member
join:2000-01-13

BlitzenZeus

Premium Member

While the evidence requirements are lax for civil court, I think some people find entertainment in her mean spirited judgmental assumptions which often effect the outcome in the cases, and that's why she stays on. Of the other similar shows I've caught once in a while they are generally nice unless the other person mouths off like a real court, however there's always those judges who have their own agenda even in federal, and criminal courts which shouldn't be allowed.

I don't care to watch these shows, whoever does the people's court now is generally a nice person, and if I had to be in civil court I would rather have somebody like them, just not on television even though they pay you for it.

Maybe she's just jaded from all of the messy family, and divorce cases where one or more of the participants were in the wrong in her past. I have no idea what she is really like, but I don't care for her on the show.

aSic
application specific
Premium Member
join:2001-05-17
Wakulla, FL

1 edit

1 recommendation

aSic

Premium Member

said by BlitzenZeus:

... whoever does the people's court now is generally a nice person ...

That would be the sexy beast known as Judge Marilyn Milian.... purrrrrrr
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma ··· n_Milian

Although, NO judge on TV can hold a freaking candle to this man:

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo ··· h_Wapner

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

I loved the People's Court in the Wapner days, but day-um today's version isn't so bad with Milian as the Judge. She's hot.

I like Judge Judy, the things she says reminds me so much of my mother, that I don't doubt that what she says is what she really feels.

DirtyDeeds
Premium Member
join:2003-06-12
Akron, OH

DirtyDeeds to 47717768

Premium Member

to 47717768
Watched the first minute,nothing to see here.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94 to 47717768

Premium Member

to 47717768
Judy probably uses science, body language, vocal ques. By keeping the upper hand and getting in people faces she and see from the plaintiff and defendant what is plausible.

Personally, I like the fact that she can get tough with people, she's like a mom whose had it with her teenager. I only occasionally watch, preferring the science and history channels, but when I am tired and too distracted to use my brain, I watch.

I find it fascinating that people subject themselves to this, so they deserve what they get.

If you were the plaintiff and somebody did something heinous to you, you'd want someone like her to tear a new one in the defendant's tail end.