how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nlk10010

join:2007-06-27
Great Neck, NY

[HD] Annoying 7100-1 Resolution Setup

OK, there's got to be a simple solution to this. I've got my 7100-1 hooked up to my TV via HDMI. Every time I start the box up it shows me this go****n annoying screen asking me to pick the screen resolution.

Is there a way to get this to stop (i.e. for it to remember that I've already picked a setting)?

I searched ("7100-1 setup", "setup resolution") but didn't come up with anything. Any info would be appreciated.

TitusTroy

join:2009-06-18
New York, NY

you mean it's asking you to select between HD or Standard?...I was having that issue after I rebooted my box recently...you need to select both options...first select the 'wrong' option...then next time you turn on your TV if it asks you for a selection, choose the correct option...should fix it and won't ask you again

nlk10010

Great Neck, NY

Yup, HD or Standard.

Okee-dokee, will follow instructions and report back.:)

Thanks for the info.

nlk10010

Great Neck, NY
reply to TitusTroy

It has stopped happening, I don't recall if I explicitly followed your advice or not, doesn't matter.

If the problem crops up again I'll remember what you said, thanks.

djoropallo

join:2003-10-20
Maple Shade, NJ
reply to TitusTroy

Or select the wrong option first and then go into settings and change it, that seems to remedy it also.

FiosTV1080I

join:2010-09-06
united state
reply to nlk10010

I noticed that since the IMG 1.9 asking for standard and high def, will this issue be fixed with IMG 1.9.1?