spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

San

@acanac.net

Worst Service provider Ever Seen in My Life

There was no internet service for 10-15 days and no one from Acanac took a responsibility to fix the issue. We have did not have internent for 10-15 days and we lost so much of communication of our business.

1. Have lost my Patience
2. Have lost my Time
3. Have lost my business
4. Have lost my communication channel
5. Frustrated with service
6. Have paid the Dollars and with worst Service
7. Mental peace

Its so difficult to contact customer care guys and it takes minimum of an hour to 2 hours. We have to be on the phone to see how customers are there in line. Some time automated message says 1 customer pending and immediatly it says 15 customer. this service is rediculous.

When I asked for compensation for no internet service for 10-15 days they are saying they will extend my contract for 10 days. What kind of justice is this. We have lost all things for 10 to 15 business days and they say they will refund $15.05. And we have paid the whole amount for the complete years Around $600.

How one can say you can refund only $15.05. Do you guys think we get dollers like that??

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7

Re:Acanac Inc..

The only one that can really answer you about refund matters is the billing department. They will refund you for the down time. I also run a business and I have two different internet providers incase a problem like this props up.