I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to J E F F

Re: [Scam] Craigslist Scam?

said by J E F F:

They show up as locked. Maybe it's a geographical thing.

Interesting. Thanks for the screen capture to show what you see. I am running Firefox without any ad-blocker, but I do have NoScript installed, but I disabled it then reloaded the pages and still didn't get the survey. I want to win an Ipad!!!
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI

Same here, I run FF with NS and AB+ and rarely get those annoying on site ads like that. I shut it off just to see if I would get it, and I still didnt get it.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Doctor Olds

said by Doctor Olds:

said by J E F F:

They show up as locked. Maybe it's a geographical thing.

Interesting. Thanks for the screen capture to show what you see. I am running Firefox without any ad-blocker, but I do have NoScript installed, but I disabled it then reloaded the pages and still didn't get the survey. I want to win an Ipad!!!

Must be just Canada. I am at my kids soccer practice with the BB PlayBook, using iphone as hotspot, and I still get the ad. I'll post it later once I can upload to computer.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Clearwire Wireless
·Time Warner Cable

said by J E F F:

Must be just Canada.

Nope, I don't use a proxy, a Road Runner Hawaii IP and a ClearWire Hawaii IP & I've gotten both a direct view link & the quiz link with each IP.
I have no idea what the quiz trigger is so I'll say it's a bug on their side.
I hope their correctly crediting the qualified clicks to the accounts that are involved.
1/10th of a cent per click has to be tough way to make a buck.

yeah, yeah, I'm fully aware that in the right setting this could become a fortune in a short period of time but I don't believe this is the case here

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

said by Snowy:

1/10th of a cent per click has to be tough way to make a buck.

Amen to that.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Snowy

said by Snowy:

yeah, yeah, I'm fully aware that in the right setting this could become a fortune in a short period of time but I don't believe this is the case here

Amen to this too.
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--
The preceding posting is null and void in Arizona and any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law.

netsurfer1

join:2012-04-13
Atlanta, GA
reply to Coridus

Make sure to be careful. Everything online is not secured.