sand groper
Premium,MVM
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL
kudos:7
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

Problem updating ISP service review

I received the dreaded nag pm, asking me to update my review. After a few days of procrastination, I decided to go to it.

I pulled up the old review. It looks complete, up through my most recent update as of October 2011. However, at the top of the review, it says "updated 211 days ago" which sure seems wrong, unless there are more days than I realized between October and the following May.

I clicked the "UPDATE YOUR REVIEW" button. The edit window for updating shows only a truncated review, containing only the first part up through the April 2010 update.

At this stage, I abandoned the idea of updating. Something is broken somewhere, and needs to be fixed before I next try to update.
--
AT&T Uverse; Zyxel NBG334W router (behind the 2wire gateway); openSuSE 12.1; firefox 12.0

GlennAllen
Sunny with highs in the 80s
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Richmond, VA
211 days ago would be around Oct 29, 2011. ("dreaded"?)

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
Geneva, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
said by GlennAllen:

("dreaded"?)

That part was tongue in cheek (except that I was using fingers on a keyboard).

I just tried again, but I am still only seeing a truncated review in the edit window.
--
AT&T Uverse; Zyxel NBG334W router (behind the 2wire gateway); openSuSE 12.1; firefox 12.0

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
reply to nwrickert
Solved- put a cursor in the edit box and scroll down. Box will expand to show entire review.

nwrickert
sand groper
Premium,MVM
Geneva, IL
Thanks. That did it. The review is now updated.