how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tongyang

join:2003-07-18
Alexandria, VA
reply to joe01880

Re: Are we ever going to get that Verizon Ipad Live TV Ap?

said by joe01880:

I'm about to get a tablet and reading this thread maybe a slingbox too. Im on the fence with the new ipad or a transformer prime, maybe a sony s. So the sling box will work with either platform?

I had a transformer prime before I returned it (hardware issues), but I can say that the Slingbox app work very well on both the prime and the iPad.

However, I want to warn that the other video streaming apps are generally not as good on Android. Especially the WatchESPN app, it's unusable on Android.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by tongyang:

said by joe01880:

I'm about to get a tablet and reading this thread maybe a slingbox too. Im on the fence with the new ipad or a transformer prime, maybe a sony s. So the sling box will work with either platform?

I had a transformer prime before I returned it (hardware issues), but I can say that the Slingbox app work very well on both the prime and the iPad.

However, I want to warn that the other video streaming apps are generally not as good on Android. Especially the WatchESPN app, it's unusable on Android.

I have a Nook Tablet and run Android CM7 on it. The ESPN app works great, as do other streaming apps like HBOGo, Youtube, etc.