uniqs

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666

Re: [Weather] S. ON: So, hot enough for you?

It's 9:42AM and it's already 82 with 60% humidity.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
Very uncomfortable here. 27C here and 65% humidity feels like 34C. It feels almost as bad at work. I believe at night they are still drawing in outside air with no AC on. They did this back in March when it got hot and given the humidity in here (am sticking to everything) I think they still are.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

It's only 8C in Halifax... I had to put the heater on my Impala this morning.... brrrrr... I hate the cold...

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to donoreo

Mod

to donoreo
It's a comfy 18C in the NCR this morning, with a forecast high of 24C. The humidity yesterday created some rather dramatic thunderstorms in the mid- and late afternoon, but the evening was comfortable after the cold front came through (dropped 9C in an hour). I got caught out on my bicycle when the rain started, but it was a warm rain so after a few minutes I was like an 8 year old boy playing in the rain on his bike.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

It threatened so many times in Toronto yesterday it wasn't funny. I had a 10am meeting in Missisagua and it looked like it might rain before I left , nothing, I got home, the wind picked up , it got really dark.. nothing....

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Same here, you could see the storms over the lake but we never actually had anything happen here.