how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dillinja

join:2011-10-01
UK
reply to quatra

Re: [MoP] So when will it be released guys?

said by quatra:

My guess is after thanksgiving. Nov 21st-Dec 21st.

I really can't see that 5-6 months with DS, I reckon end of August that would still give them their 18 month expansion turn around.

Skittles_t

join:2012-05-03

said by Dillinja:

I really can't see that 5-6 months with DS..

I cant see DS lasting that long either, my server isnt quite dead but it is close. When you're standing in the AH on Sat morning in Dwarven District and there is only 5 other people there then things are going south...but I dont how much of this is due to stale content or D3....probably a combo of the two.
Then again ICC was out for over a year, but that was an long raid DS is not.

I dunno....just rambling.

quatra
Premium
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC
reply to Dillinja

said by Dillinja:

said by quatra:

My guess is after thanksgiving. Nov 21st-Dec 21st.

I really can't see that 5-6 months with DS, I reckon end of August that would still give them their 18 month expansion turn around.

If the question is when do we want it, or when does blizzard want to release it, I'd agree the end of summer/back to school time is their goal. However they won't intentionally release a buggy/incomplete product - if they do push the release before it's ready that would signal the end of WoW dominance.

djlar

join:2009-04-23

Yeah after several months now on DS it just became so boring, being doing some beta but just to test it.... but I don't want to play beta that much (since no matter what you do there it won't be permanent, they could even delete your toons tomorrow)..

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1

but, I need time to kill Heroic Madness on my alt!