Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

MysticGuitar

join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to urbanriot

Re: [Hamilton] Is Cogeco Increasing Speeds?

As of now, Bell doesn't even cover my current location, but considering how I've been planning on moving to another city for a while now, moving to one with access to Bells new internet plans would be a major plus.

Bell is setting a new standard for upload speeds, and I do hope other companies start to take notice. That's mainly why I asked if Cogeco had any plans on increasing their upload speeds, as what's to stop me from simply switching over to Bell?

If anything, I can expect that Cogeco and Rogers will soon start to implement faster speeds. If they don't, I can only see them losing more and more customers.

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4

said by MysticGuitar:

If anything, I can expect that Cogeco and Rogers will soon start to implement faster speeds. If they don't, I can only see them losing more and more customers.

Considering that Cogeco is stuck at 50Mbit/s when Shaw, Videotron and Eastlink are all doing 100Mbit/s and Rogers is doing 75, I wouldn't exactly hold my breath over Cogeco offering leading-edge cable speeds anytime in the near future.