Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix

Re: [Spoilers] The AVENGERS!!!

Just wanna say I finally saw the movie this past weekend. I liked it. Lots of good action and lots of one-liners that added a good laugh. A lot of good scenes in the movie. I thought they did a good job at equally involving all the characters.

Side note: Did the producers take a jab at democrats? In the end of the movie when it was showing various news reports, most were saying they were thankful for the Avengers but one showed a couple who were questioning whether the Avengers were a good thing. The news station.....MSNBC. Then a couple of channels later there is a Democrat senator wanting to know who is going to pay of all the damage.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

I think you're just looking too deeply into it.....

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

I think you're just looking too deeply into it.....

And keep it that way, we don't want to get politics into the movie (you saw what politics did to the superman comics right?)

And its just being accurate.

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

Niarlan to Voxxjin

Premium Member

to Voxxjin
said by Voxxjin:

J Then a couple of channels later there is a Democrat senator wanting to know who is going to pay of all the damage.

I don't know about who pays...but I know who does the repairs...Damage Control !!!...lol...

Damage Control is a fictional construction company appearing in Marvel Comics, which specializes in repairing the property damage caused by conflicts between superheroes and supervillains. Four Damage Control limited series have been published to date.

Nia

SRFireside
join:2001-01-19
Houston, TX

SRFireside

I've been wanting to see Damage Control done in a movie or television series for a long time. It would be a tough one to do right, but worth it.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Voxxjin

Premium Member

to Voxxjin
quote:
most were saying they were thankful for the Avengers but one showed a couple who were questioning whether the Avengers were a good thing. The news station.....MSNBC. Then a couple of channels later there is a Democrat senator wanting to know who is going to pay of all the damage.

I took that to be a set up of Marvel's Civil War series. But then they had that guy in the credits which means they may go in that direction as well.